Misc > Random Randomness

Happy Birthday Claire!

(1/4) > >>

Ledyba:
It's Claire[fable]'s birthday today! probably best to avoid saying how old she is exactly, but nevertheless lets wish her a happy birthday!

Happy Birthday! as stated above.  Hope it's a good one.

Richard and Blaziken:
Happy 18th birthday, Claire! =D

But seriously, you're a really cool person that I've always wanted to get to know, but was sort of intimidated by for years (I dunno why >w>; ). But recently, thanks to dA and Animal Crossing, I've gotten to know you a bit better. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, you deserve it. :>

Clairefable:

--- Quote from: Richard and Blaziken on July 14, 2013, 10:45 ---Happy 18th birthday, Claire! =D
--- End quote ---

Oh Richard, you weren't supposed to tell! ;)

--- Quote ---But seriously, you're a really cool person that I've always wanted to get to know, but was sort of intimidated by for years (I dunno why >w>; ). But recently, thanks to dA and Animal Crossing, I've gotten to know you a bit better. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, you deserve it. :>

--- End quote ---

Aw shucks >///< You know I'm just a big pussy cat really.

Thank you guys! <3

Sebastian Moran:
man I wish I had something heartfelt that sounds good to say but I suck at that so uh.
youre gr9 ok, have an excellent day and I wish you a year free of bad hangovers.

.~:Sly Foxx:~.:
CLAIRE-BEAR.

You've been our resident Scot for ages - you were great fun to get to know at the meet, and even better, introduced me to the glory that is deep-fried pizza! I don't know you that well, but still think you're pretty darn awesome. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version