Author Topic: Kitt here  (Read 1521 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
Kitt here
« on: February 13, 2015, 03:23 »
Just thought I'd take some time to introduce myself to this place. I am Kitsame Sarobi (totally made up name) but everyone can call me Kitt. I am a 20 year old college student who is a Pokemon fan (why else would I be here?), an anime fan (favorite anime is Code Geass but I also love Sword Art Online.) and all around nice guy to have as a friend. I accept anyone as long as they aren't trolls. I hate trolls a lot.

I am enrolled in college but I like spending free time online. I am seeking a degree in the Liberal Arts field where I can become a writer one day. I have written some books but lost the copies of them or restarted them over and over. Maybe I can share them here. I have also created my own region as well called the Gildor Region, complete with new Pokemon and a whole new league. Its being implemented into rom hacks Pokemon: League Masters: Fire and Ice versions, which are currently in progress. I also love to roleplay in my region and roleplay in general, so be looking foreward to seeing me in the roleplay section.

thats about it I think. I'll probably be in chat for those that wanna reach me on weekdays. I also have a skype. kidblazex87. I like making friends.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: Kitt here
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 03:28 »
Hi Kitt! Remember me from chat? Hope so.

I of course really hope to see you around here a bit.

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 03:33 »
No....I don't recognize you. WHO ARE YOU? Joking of course. Yeah I plan to stick around. I like the mobile forums. Really comes in handy on this budget phone. (i wish chatroom was mobile but it requires Java).

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 03:51 »
Hello!
We've already talked on chat a bit, but couldn't hurt to introduce myself anyway.
I'm dragoncat, or just cat if you prefer. My real name is Destiny, which I used to hate but now I don't mind as much, so just call me whatever you prefer. I am an 18 year old university student. Around here, you'll probably see me most on chat and in the roleplay board.

Anyway, hope to see you around here! Enjoy your stay!
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 05:50 »
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here.  If you wanna talk about college or something, Liz/Kpyna is in college up there and I just got my BS in Physics last year.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 13:14 »
i'm bread and i'm not a troll

Offline Dorchadas

• *Vaguely menacing gestation*
  • Rex Fan
  • Pkmn.net: Largest eyelash trade hub in the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 17:38 »
I'm Dorchadas Spiorad (Obviously fake name) and I'm an 18 year old senior. And you're probably going to hate me, as I am an insufferable troll. By the way, Kitt, how's the Knight Rider?
Click the fuzzy little dragons!

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 18:47 »
hi i'm alice (hello yes i am going by my real name) and i also like making friends and talking to people and it's nice to meet you

thanks gl <3

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2015, 20:23 »
Hey, we kinda briefly talked on the chat but w/e, may as well make a semi-formal introduction.

I've got a stupidly long username, so I just go by Dick, and I'm a 16 year old 6th form student in Law, Politics, Maths & Physics. Hope you have a good time here, we're pretty troll-less for the most part so you should be fine on the troll disliking front xD
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2015, 05:10 »
im john im a troll

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2015, 12:44 »
Hi I'm Liam nice to meet ya :)

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2015, 16:48 »
No....I don't recognize you. WHO ARE YOU? Joking of course. Yeah I plan to stick around. I like the mobile forums. Really comes in handy on this budget phone. (i wish chatroom was mobile but it requires Java).

You can use the IRC chat on mobile, it says Java because the chat applet used to be Java based but its since been moved over to Mibbit which is AJAX and does work on mobile. However, maybe it's just me but the formatting on Chrome for Android makes using it pretty awful.

Best option for Android is to use AndChat, an android based IRC app. The server is irc.synirc.net and the channel is #pkmn.net

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 12:02 »
I shouldve made it clear what type of troll i disliked. I hate trolls that just spam your profile with comments such as "swearing" and comments such as that. So far, I havent seen anyone like that.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 18:36 by Ledyba »

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2015, 18:38 »
Hi Kitt,  I've removed the swearing from your post -- as you may know we don't like swearing, not even censored swearing.  This isn't a warning, just a friendly notice.

But anyway, welcolme and hope you'll enjoy yourself here.