Misc > Random Randomness

first world problems

<< < (2/790) > >>

sylar:
my 25" hd screen isnt hd or big enough for me to fully appreciate the crisp lines of these 1080p cartoons of mine

Kerou 犠牲:
I wish we had £1 notes so I could go to a strip club :(

Shaymin:

--- Quote from: bread on May 30, 2015, 04:20 ---i had an unflushed toilet in my own home. im living with savages

--- End quote ---
you would not believe how many unflushed dumps i've come across in my house. it's disgusting. it's like looking at a big, brown submarine that's come outta someone's butt

also i hate it when it's saturday morning and there is no food in the house i want to eat bc the parents are out shopping i just wanna eat

Turner:

--- Quote from: Shaymin on May 31, 2015, 01:18 ---you would not believe how many unflushed dumps i've come across in my house. it's disgusting. it's like looking at a big, brown submarine that's come outta someone's butt
--- End quote ---

I don't understand how people can do this. I don't think I'd be able to just take a dump and walk away, leaving it there unaccounted for. Even animals normally try and kick up some grass to cover it up to some extent, I think I'd have to be super drunk to be able to just take a dump and walk away with no remorse. I'm almost impressed that someone is capable of doing this to be honest.

Pam-the-Lamb:
 Pinky finger keeps twitching - I've had to tie it to my ring finger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version