Pokémon Games > Team Building

PKMN.net's Tier Lists

<< < (3/38) > >>

f3raligatr:

--- Quote from: TCoZ on June 28, 2009, 19:01 ---So we're editing a good tier list... because we want to be individual? Despite the fact this will most probably worsen it?

--- End quote ---

I never said about entirely altering the tier list. All I want to do is to take it and have a bit of a discussion over it, see what we think, and if we do deem something to be a little 'off' then we do so. I mean, you've already altered it by wanting to have Zangoose in UU instead of NU as it is there, all I'm asking for is an open topic to be here so that we can uncover any more.

Nothing major. But having this open for a little whilst to lead into the SMP being reopened is all I'm asking for, to have some discussion and to have it so that it's not just a tier list copied word from word from Smogon, regardless of their accuracy, but it's something we've at least been able to say we've had a word in some of the choices.

--- Quote from: Lord Raven on June 28, 2009, 19:02 ---Smogon's list is based upon usage, which is why I think OU should be be 80-90% based off theirs.  BL is really the only "logic" tier, which is underused Pokemon that are too good/centralising for the UU atmosphere, and Smogon are rather conservative about putting stuff in BL -- there's only five Pokemon and one of them's only there because he incites a weather effect.

I'll get arguments like "this is our tier list not smogon's RAH RAH RAH RAGE RAGE RAGE" -- smogon are a hell of a lot more reliable than us, and if we want our information as accurate as possible then it has to be based off theirs.
And why is it that I suggested a stickied topic like this about a year or more ago but it only goes into effect now?  <_<

EDIT:  TCoZ kinda cut me off but I don't see post notification, but what he said is more or less what I said in a nutshell.
Individuality and accuracy do not go hand in hand sometimes.

--- End quote ---

I can't answer the "And why is it that I suggested a stickied topic like this about a year or more ago but it only goes into effect now?  <_<" question as it is not my place. Sorry.

However, see above for the majority of things I had to say.

TCoZ:
Erm, what? I never said anything about Zangoose.

f3raligatr:

--- Quote from: TCoZ on June 28, 2009, 19:13 ---Erm, what? I never said anything about Zangoose.

--- End quote ---

Was a reply meant to address your post by answering to everyone.

TCoZ:
Those who have argued about using Smogon's tiers didn't say anything about Zangoose, though, and there will always be people who will disagree on tier placement no matter how good those tiers are.

Lucariojr:
I don't care what everyone else says about this. It's good for people who don't know about tiers, and we don't have to them direct off-site.

DEOXYS-S FOR OU~ EDIT:YAY ITS IN~~

EDITEDIT: Kecleon and Vileplume aren't half bad. I vote UU for both.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version