Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Utack (and Swampy?)  (Read 1513 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Utack (and Swampy?)
« on: April 03, 2013, 07:11 »
Okay, so while we may not know Swampy's exact age (he won't tell me!), our resident Mudfish fanatic turns 22 today!

I've been good friends with Utack since we left Littleroot together and he stole all my berries. Utack's a really great friend, though many people would never even know it! He may present himself as a silly guy with his amazing comic making skills, incredible funky Trainer sprites and love of Irish drinking music, but he's a really deep, intellectual guy that I can talk to about anything and always come out with a clearer understanding of said topic.

I'm extremely grateful to have you as a friend, Utack. Hope you have a wonderful birthday! 8D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 07:14 by Richard and Blaziken »
Discord - richardblaziken

MonsterMon64

Re: Happy Birthday, Utack (and Swampy?)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 09:07 »
Happy birthday, King of the Mudfish! Hope your day is full of Mudkips! And a very merry Unfishmas to Swampy, too! ;D

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 21:52 »
aww, happy birthday Utack. We haven't talked in a long time, but still i hope your day was awesome yeah!! ;u;

Offline Utack and Swampy

• "Generally, anything in the 31-28 range is fantastic, 27-24 is ok, 23-lower is no."
  • Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 06:27 »
Thanks guys, we had a very fun birthday, filled with tromping around Swamps and mud wrestling 8D

Thank's to Blake... for the awesome sig!