Misc > Sports

Summer Transfer Window

(1/16) > >>

Liam:
How's the window looking for you guys?

For me, Fulham have made a couple of interesting signings in Adam Taggart from Newcastle jets and Tim Hoogland from Schalke. Good young attacking talent and experience at the back, what I like to see considering how many bloody players we've released for our season in champo next year.

Where will Suarez go after becoming a cannibal for the third time?

Chelsea have bought everyone, how will they do??

etc, etc..

Kerou 犠牲:
Already signed Ayoze and Colback, still need a creative playmaker and two more forwards. Think we're missing out on Lasogga since he's going back to Hamburg. Gomis is joining Swansea. Debuchy misses the Champions League so he'll probs leave. Oh and Cabella's too good for us.

Gonna be a long summer =[

Spriter:
Looking forward to seeing how Diouf will do for us next season, not sure about Bardsley but he might be okay. Sidwell should be alright too.

Begovic being linked with clubs left, right and centre, rumours going around saying Real Madrid are prepping £15m for him. I'm hopeful that he'll stick around with us.

We've apparently had talks with a Barcelona player (Traore) for a season-long loan, but that's unlikely now it seems. Assaidi seems unlikely now as well. We've also been linked with Livorno's Paulinho.

Looks like we're getting our business done early in the transfer window for once!

Kerou 犠牲:
We've just signed Siem De Jong from Ajax for €7m

hmm

Milsap:
We (Walsall) have picked up our usual free transfers.

Luke Shaw's gone to Man United. Hope he goes out on loan or he'll stunt his potential.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version