Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 97539 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #1230 on: January 24, 2015, 22:04 »
I have apparently managed to lose the foundation I bought earlier between the town center and the house. Goodbye money!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: January 25, 2015, 03:57 »
 So I've just come home from a club and the floor was sticky, everyone was drunk/stoned and I'm tired.

I met a girl who wasn't drinking but me and her talk occasionally anyway. Either way, I had a friend to talk to for a bit whilst my other friends went up to dance.

I had been out since seven and I haven't had any alcohol.

I need to learn how to dance.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: January 25, 2015, 05:26 »
I think my adrenaline has finally tampered off because I feel... exactly how you think you'd feel after a high speed car wreck. My face and calves are the only two places on my body that don't feel awful. I'm also starting to really worry if the driver was badly hurt by me or not because when I was leaving the hospital I saw her cot near the surgery room. But, I'm sure I'll hear all about it from their lawyer when they attempt to sue my insurance because they took the liberty of not getting their own auto insurance... this would be so much easier if so many people in my state didn't cheap out and screw themselves over by not having auto insurance.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1233 on: January 25, 2015, 11:24 »
^ I hope you're okay Liz <3 I think if the other driver was uninsured and your insurance is fully comprehensive then they'll be paying money out, not you.

I had a great party last night but I am rough as today! A lot of people never made it because of the weather but it was still awesome <3

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: January 25, 2015, 13:08 »
So I decided to practice getting ready for next weekend since I'll have to get sorted in a small amount of time and somehow I've ended up doing my hair the best I've done it in about 3 years?

This obviously means next time I'll look like a mess and I'll be sat in the car for the journey like whyyyyyyyyy

Having to make an effort can sometimes be so <<<<<<<

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: January 25, 2015, 17:30 »
Assuming a rough rate of 2 seconds per number and 8 hours sleep a day it would take around 90 years to count to a billion. That would make me around 106 by I finished if I started now which is 34 years over the average life expectancy. That's something I'll never be able to do D: xD
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: January 25, 2015, 17:45 »
^ I hope you're okay Liz <3 I think if the other driver was uninsured and your insurance is fully comprehensive then they'll be paying money out, not you.

Unfortunately I live in one of the only places in the first world that doesn't require auto insurance. Usually their insurance would just cover all of their injuries, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that this whole thing is going to cost them around 30k, since it was two people, a car that was a few years old, and one of them may have needed surgery. There's no way they can pay that out of pocket, especially since most people in my state who don't have auto insurance only don't have it because they can't afford it. I mean, any family would have a lot of trouble paying that. So, they're probably going to try to find some lawyer who thinks its worth the work to try to sue us to pay for medical bills. I don't think we'll lose, but I can't see them not trying. I think I'll be fine, especially since the driver told me she had been arrested two days prior for driving right into a stop sign.

But I got my new car, and I hope my boss learned his lesson yesterday with trying to get me to come in during a snow storm. Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to walk a quarter mile three times a day every day to the dining center to eat haha
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 17:47 by Kpyna »

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: January 25, 2015, 18:25 »
Well, school and my after school schedule got the best of me last week and because of that, I haven't been able to get anything done on my netbook. 2 matches this week should be fun, both being away. Plus I was away for friday and most of yesterday, so yeah, i've been busy.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: January 25, 2015, 19:06 »
i just fell asleep for an hour and a half wtf

also i haven't done any homework because of that so i can't go to my youth group =/

thanks gl <3

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: January 25, 2015, 19:47 »
After finally recovering from the busiest night shift in months (hurray for doctors who can't assess their patients properly) I can finally watch Mapp and Lucia as recommended by my lovely ageing mentor. I will allow her to work a little longer before I reveal my amazing talent and take over.  c:

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: January 25, 2015, 20:07 »
Assuming a rough rate of 2 seconds per number and 8 hours sleep a day it would take around 90 years to count to a billion. That would make me around 106 by I finished if I started now which is 34 years over the average life expectancy. That's something I'll never be able to do D: xD

count each number at a rate of 1 per second then, no? =P

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: January 25, 2015, 20:45 »
count each number at a rate of 1 per second then, no? =P

Trouble is after like 1,000 it gets kinda hard to say them that fast (e.g. Nine hundred and seventy eight thousand eight hundred and thirty six isn't really going to fit in a second xD).

But even then, wasting 50 years doing it seems excessive xD
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: January 25, 2015, 20:53 »

So, how's your day going.

Needs more Gengar

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: January 25, 2015, 21:14 »
Trouble is after like 1,000 it gets kinda hard to say them that fast (e.g. Nine hundred and seventy eight thousand eight hundred and thirty six isn't really going to fit in a second xD).

But even then, wasting 50 years doing it seems excessive xD

You can still say them really quick, it's not like there's gonna be someone there for all the years making sure you count them properly ;]

actually, just tried that, man you get so breathy trying to say those quickly wow haha

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1244 on: January 25, 2015, 22:30 »
But, I'm sure I'll hear all about it from their lawyer when they attempt to sue my insurance because they took the liberty of not getting their own auto insurance... this would be so much easier if so many people in my state didn't cheap out and screw themselves over by not having auto insurance.

Not sure of how events went down but if they hit you then it's them that's legally at fault so you should be okay. Over here most insurance companies will make the person who hit you sort it through their own pocket if they're uninsured.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel