Misc > Gaming

Grand Theft Auto V

<< < (2/6) > >>

Milsap:

--- Quote ---Deffinately going to find CJ's house if it's in the same area or if it's still there, I know it's probably going to be years between the time line but you can't get rid of CJ's house!
--- End quote ---

Or robbing Mad Dogg's mansion. I hope Lazlow makes a return on the radio. GTA IV's radio stations weren't as good as SA's I thought.

Ledyba:
Lazlow Jones has pretty much confirmed he'll be in the game, so logically his counterpart in the game as wellr.  after his all time low in GTA IV I wonder where he'll go from there.

Don't think CJ's house will be in the game, there might be a similar area but Rockstar have said that the characters from GTA 3 era have a different existence from the GTA HD era, bar radio guys and so on.  There might be some eastereggs though.

The Captain:
S.A. is 12 or 11 pound on PSN woop woop.

I am looking forward to this though! The three playable characters element interests me the most, wonder how its going to pan out...

Excited!

Ledyba:
17/09/2013

A week before my birthday! How lovely.

Course fans are disappointed and uh, some are angry very very angry.

But a delay can only be a good thing imo, rather have a polished product on day 1 rather than a good but unfinished game that requires 3 patches or so to work properly.  You know, like Skyrim.  As good as it is..now.

BTW Vice City is on the PSN! My second favorite GTA Game, SA is better, I love IV more but VC has a special place in my gaming life.

Milsap:
This presents a good and bad thing:

Good thing- I can buy Sim City V.
Bad thing- It comes out around the same time as FIFA...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version