Misc > Gaming

I don't see the point in 3DSs

<< < (2/4) > >>

Wolstenholme:
Well I've only got a DSlite and I'm really happy with that.

I just don't like buying new consoles because I'm 16 so when I do my Mum tells me that I need to get out more. They also cost a lot of money. I think they should stick to one console for longer.

Lord Raven:

--- Quote from: Shaymin on May 02, 2013, 19:20 ---i can't even see in 3D, and the fact that the new pokemon game is on the 3DS enfuriates me. It's annoying the fact they're essentially not letting some people play the new game, because i know no one who actually HAS a 3DS - DSi, DSlite, DSiXL, etc, but no 3DS.
--- End quote ---
They're upgrading their hardware so they can include a lot more in this game in terms of graphics and other stuff.  I don't see why it's annoying to progress, because there's no way in hell they should, or are going to, keep making new Pokemon games on the 3DS.

At any rate, like 90% of the time I play with the 3D turned off.

Draghost999:
Nintendo made games X/Y, Mario 3D Land, and New Super Mario Bros 2 for 3DS only because they're just trying to make some money, for the 3DS. I never use 3D, but sticking to 2D is a choice. Although the 3DS is new and above the DSi with many here-unsaid features, it is otherwise the same thing as the DSi, but with a 3D option.

Moon Chaser:

--- Quote from: Wolstenholme on May 02, 2013, 17:36 ---It gives me a headache after 5 minutes

--- End quote ---

Why does it seem that everyone forgets you can turn it down rather than completely off. Either way it's flexible enough to be able to use he system. I have to adjust it every now and again, when using my brothers, and the 3D doesn't work while wearing my glasses, but I think it's fair enough for the first 3D system which doesn't require glasses. You can't blame Nintendo for going with a product which there is no equivalent. I'm think the lack of interest is partly because the lack of games (well lack of variety if anything). That's the main reason I've yet to buy my own. The initial price was a problem for some people, but as time progresses more people will move over to 3DSs.

Turner:
Did everyone moan as much when Pokemon came out on the DS? I can't remember.

There are loads of advantages from going from DS to 3DS. The 3DS isn't just a DSi with a 3D gimmick stuck on top. It's really expansive system with a whole host of great features, it's like having a stripped down Wii in your pocket. It feels robust but totally lean. I can understand not wanting to shell out money (Because let's face it, nobody WANTS to) but it's not like there won't be any benefits. X/Y is going to be a huge game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version