Misc > Gaming

I'd like to sell these SNES games on Ebay, how much are they?

(1/1)

Petzbreeder:
I no longer have a SNES as the sound stopped working a few years ago so I got rid of it, I still have the games though.
How much could I sell the following games for?

B.O.B
Bubsy 2
Donkey Kong Country
Killer Instinct
Lemmings 2
Mickey Mania
Mortal Kombat
Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Time Slip

I've heard that some of the games are rare as they are hard to find.

sans the skeleton:
ok this might sound a bit stupid of me but
if any of the games are already on sale on sites like ebay/amazon (wherever you sell it) have a wander there & see what would be a good price for it there maybe? i know you'd probably get Moral Kombat snatched up pretty fast b/c it's supposed to be really popular but i have no idea about the rest

otherwise i have no idea what to suggest, pls forgive me

SirBlaziken:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ebay a bidding site? If so, wouldn't you want a good starting price?

Sorry, just trying to make things a bit clearer.

Del:
I used to work at Cash Generator listing items online, and old games like this came up a lot. The code of practise (at least for the particular store I worked in) we had was to look up on Ebay what the items sold for and then just list them for the most common price that occured, because we'd buy them in cheap and when most of the sales were like £5, the £20 completed sales were usually considered outliers. Using that method, I'd list all of these for;

B.O.B ~ Somewhere between £5 and £13

Bubsy ~ £7

Donkey Kong Country ~ £15

Killer Instinct ~ probably somewhere around £8

Lemmings 2 ~ £7

Mickey Mania ~ maybe like £5? hard to judge because a lot of these are boxed by the looks of it

Mortal Kombat ~ most of them look like Ultimate Mortal Kombat so i dunno maybe £5? again not a lot of completed sales for cart only

Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World ~ looking like a decent £17 or so for this one

Super Metroid ~ probably the best of the haul you've got, i'd probably have listed it for somewhere between £30-£40

Time Slip ~ on it's own, cart only, you're looking at maybe £3 at best.

You'd probably be looking at like... £107 if they all sell for roughly the prices I've listed? But obviously there's no guarantees in life so who knows.

I've linked all of the completed sales search pages in the price so you can have a look yourself if for whatever reason you think I'm trying to bump you. Take no notice of the red ones, it means the sale didn't go through so they're literally worthless to your search. Also try to take note of whether the items listed come boxed or not, that makes a huge difference in price.

But yeah that's just the guideline of how I would've done it at Cash Gen. obviously it's up to you how you decide to price them and stuff.

Hope I could help, good luck~

sans the skeleton:
so del basically just said what i said but in a smarter and better informed and also like 1000% clearer way
seems like the safest bet ----- unless you wanna 'av a gamble and put them up for higher than you usually see
you could get lucky but you also might just not

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version