Pokémon Games > Sun and Moon

Su/Mo trailer topic - Alolan forms, leaks and more

<< < (18/20) > >>

Shaymin:

--- Quote from: Poison2007 on October 15, 2016, 13:28 ---queen's guard stops priority moves eg aqua jet or quick attack, shaymin~

--- End quote ---
ty! i wasn't sure why it was stopping aqua jet but now we know

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes:
idk where else to post this since it seems Arrogant to make a new topic & i can't find one

but who else tried to Space Out playin the demo for maximum time enjoyment and completely failed and did everything in about an hour aghghghh

edit for clarity: the spoiler only has a few demo Thoughts; none of the Big Illegal Demo Datamining Leaks cos even im stayin well away from those

Spoiler: showi hate Epic Ninja Frogge being your only pokemon cos oh boy the rants about greninja i posted elsewhere. i hate greninja so much and totes have an ironic conspiracy theory that they nerfed delphox's design cos the pokemon people dont know what girls are and hate the idea of Femininity being anywhere else other than a sideline in the game.

see also: all male characters fighting in the big league and all female characters fannying about in boring contests, every demo with you being the white male character, etc. etc.
(full disclosure: this is all tongue in cheek)

but on the plus side i REALLY appreciate the stat up/down screen cos i can never remember who or what is at what increase/decrease hardly ever

i am also going to have to take a Tumblr Sabbatical probably because apparently there was a lot of datamining and New Pokemon were found and you know what tumblr is like with spoiler decency

im interested to know about these Timed Events tho!!!! (the "so and so will be meeting me in X days" "shady deal going down in X days" stuff)

Ya-Yah:
Any favourite/disliked discoveries from the demo so far?

I'm not enjoying the fact I can't sit anymore.

My favourite quote however is "Let me introduce myself. I'm a mysterious old man"  :laugh:

Captain Jigglypuff:
The event with the Machamp was severely anticlimactic. We didn't even get to Battle!

Del:
woohoo starter final evo reveals

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version