Pokémon Games > Sun and Moon

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are the last main series games on the 3DS

<< < (2/2)

Ledyba:
Based on previous gens,  I think we're going to have smaller but more gens,  which I'm personally ok with.

And I know man!  Good to see you around here!

SaRo|Rapidash:

--- Quote from: Petzbreeder on October 20, 2017, 19:15 ---Too bad we're not going to get to see a Diamond/Pearl remake on the 3DS. That would have been cool.

--- End quote ---

Looks like the rule for remakes is 2 consoles later (GB -> GBA, GBC -> DS, GBA -> 3DS, DS -> Switch), but of nothing Game Freak does is especially predictable, so guess it's fair to be a little disappointed.

MegaNerd14:
I'm hoping that the Pokemon Switch RPG are remakes of Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness, though that may be just me. :/

The Hooded Trainer:
^They wont be. Pretty sure they emphasised that these were going to be main line pokemon games, which pretty much either means gen 8 or gen 4 remakes. Personally i think gen 8 is more likely, cause itd be weird putting a remake on a new system before an entirely new game, but who knows. Maybe theyll surprise all of us and give us another gen 1 remake, given its been longer since frlg than dppl.

Anyway, im cool with this whole thing. The massive jump in power between the 3ds and the switch is going to make these next games very interesting, whatever they turn out to be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version