General Category > General Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon that could use an evolution?

<< < (3/10) > >>

Richard and Blaziken:

--- Quote from: Webby on September 25, 2012, 01:10 ---Corsola needs an evolution the most ;______;

--- End quote ---

Webby and I finally agree on something! Corsola is soo bad. It's sooooo bad, people just built a freaking... town on them. It has literally never been useful for anything in any competitive aspect, and is outclassed a million times over by other Water types.

MonsterMon64:
Emolga should have had an evolution to begin with, which could have been the next Raichu and given us another reason to use the Thunderstone besides Eelektrik.

I'm with Richard on Farfetch'd. Part of me wants to see something for it (I'm thinking some sort of eagle-duck, personally) but on the other hand I wouldn't mind if it never got an evolution.

Know what I'd like to see? A Qwilfish evolution. It could be called Qwilblimp and be torpedo-shaped and its tail could split in two and be like a propeller or something.

Also, if we're going to give an evolution to Sableye, might as well give something to Mawile, too. And Jynx should have gotten an evolution alongside Electabuzz and Magmar. :/ Whoops, didn't realise this was only for single-stage Pokemon.

Freestyler:

--- Quote from: MonsterMon64 on September 25, 2012, 16:04 ---Know what I'd like to see? A Qwilfish evolution.

--- End quote ---

Yes, this is exactly what is needed. I also think that Dunsparce will eventually get an evolution. They probably all will.

Captain Jigglypuff:
Luvdisc and Dunsparce could use an evolution as well as Jynx (to round out the Electabuzz and Magmar lines since those three are usually thought of as an elemental trio), Chatot, and Corsola. Pokemon that need a pre-evolution I think are Druddigon, Kecleon, Absol, and Lapras. Those Pokemon seem to not be quite as complete or something came before them.

Green Apple:
Skarmory, Maractus, and Emolga for me. Mainly Skarmory though

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version