General Category > General Pokémon Discussion

Favourite types and combinations

<< < (5/5)

Goshdarned Sillyface:
a ghost/steel type would be really cool. maybe it could have levitate to fight off that ground weakness, and only worry about a fire weakness which could easily be taken care of.

Mr. Apple:
not my favorite,  but LEAST favorite would be fire/fight.

Hoof Hearted:
I think another water/steel would be cool, and maybe its design can be based off of a hammerhead shark. A ghost/steel would be another cool type and I agree with the person a few posts before who mentioned a steel/ice. A bug/ground would be cool and it would lose the weakness to stealth rocks, making it possibly good for competitive play. A flying/fighting pokemon would be awesome!(I got the idea from one of the smogon custom sprites). I also wouldn't mind, maybe for the gen 6 starter trio, There could be a grass/fighting, a water/psychic, and a fire/dark so that the grass can still be used against the fire, the fire can be used against the water, and the water can be used against the grass(please no fourth fire/fighting type though, I had enough at infernape, cooked bacon wasn't any better). One more idea, a steel/dragon type, as the only other one is Dialga(which I don't like), and Dialga is in Ubers. But, this time, since its a dragon, it could have levitate as well, so it would only be weak to fighting. I could see this pokemon as being a very big threat in the meta-game. A water/fire and a fire/grass would also be very cool as we have a water/grass already. They might as well finish the trio.
+ fire/grass + water/fire

quack98:
We still haven't got a grass/dragon!!! We need a Tropius evolution that's a giant Sauropod-esque dragon!

Moon Chaser:
I think so much more could be done with water steel and there is so many unexplored combos for steel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version