General Category > General Pokémon Discussion

Favourite types and combinations

<< < (2/5) > >>

MonsterMon64:
We have two Water/Fighting Pokemon, and that's two too few. Surprised we don't have an Electric/Fighting by now, too. Empoleon's alright, but what I'm really waiting for is a Water/Steel based off liquid metal. I know we have three already, but I've recently developed a taste for Ground/Flying and wouldn't mind having another, nasty Ice weakness aside. I want a Water/Bug that isn't Surskit (even though I like it and Masquerain both) and a Bug/Dragon (preferably not a legendary) as well.

As for what my favorite types are, well, Water and Fighting are the big ones. Anything else after that usually shuffles around.

ajeeth23:
That's a nice thought, we could have shock-based signature move for that Electric/Fighting Pokemon.
I dunno about Water/Fighting, I never liked either of them.
Bug/Dragon is cool too. I'd love to see a parallel Grass/Dragon Pokemon, like Pinsir-Heracross.

Richard and Blaziken:
As far as offensive prowess goes, Fire/Fighting is fantastic typing, as seen by Blaziken's rise to Ubers with the right tools. It's just walled by so little, and with Blaziken's power, even resists take huge damage from Hi Jump Kick after a Swords Dance.

I like the idea of Fire/Grass. It'd be great offensively and defensively. Fire Blast, Flare Blitz, Leaf Storm and Wood Hammer are all great offensive tools, while Leech Seed is a fantastic defensive move, and it could be a good SubSeeder with the right stat layout.

Psychic/Dark would be neat typing. Only weak to Bug, though it's quad weak to it. I'd just like to see it happen to see what it'd bring to the table.

ajeeth23:
I agree. I was sorely disappointed when Game Freak spammed the starters with that typing and gave us bad Pokémon too.

But I don't know how much that sense would make in a Pokémon.

It's rumoured that Yveltal could be Dark/Psychic. That would be great.

Spriter:
Fire/Grass would be an amazing pokemon, especially if it got Rock Head, base attack over 115 and base speed over 105. Flare Blitz/Wood Hammer/Stone Edge/Swords Dance would be an amazing set.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version