Misc > Role Play

[J]They All Fall Down...again[Re/F][R]

<< < (3/13) > >>

OpalRhea:
FORM
Name: Skyler "Sky" Michaels
Personality: Skyler is a fairly brave (or foolish) person, who is always willing to protect others, even at immense costs to herself. Which is probably why she was such an ideal guardian angel...
 She comes across as quiet and antisocial, but really she is just uncomfortable around strangers. When she opens up to someone, Sky proves to be a talkative, rather energetic companion. She's rather easy going, unless someone she cares about is threatened.
 She relies a lot on instinct, even if it gets her in trouble.
Description: Sky is about 5"9', with short, somewhat raggedy red hair. She has a slightly lopsided grin, making her look somewhat like an idiot. Her grey eyes are bright, and always flickering to something interesting.
 As a head band (or around her neck/over her eyes if it suits her) Sky wears a pair of brass aviator's goggles, with dark tinted lenses.
Her usual dress style is a brown leather jacket with wool inner lining, over a white shirt and a pair of brown cargo pants. Her shoes are boots that come to the middle of her shins. She also has a pair of brown leather gloves, that she wears when it's cold.
Interests: Steampunk fashions, literature (fantasy and sci fi mostly), cats, dogs, hawks, chocolate, being in action, flying/freefall
Hates: Waiting, rodents (they freak her out), licorice, idiots, squealy fangirls, being stuck on the ground.
Other: N/A atm
Starter Post: Sky walked towards By The Cover, following a rather surly looking teenager. She's probably a student. I wouldn't want to be whoever ends up serving her. Sky thought, planning on catching up to her charge after other business (okay the guilty pleasure of sky diving on duty) had taken her away from the job.

She slipped in just after the foul tempered student, scowling slightly as the brat called out 'Hey you!' to the person at the shelves. When the woman looked up, Skyler let herself be startled. It was her charge.
Right off the bat, the student started being a snippy, moronic, rather unpleasant person. Sky almost wanted to whack her upside the head. When she stormed off, Sky got a leaden feeling in her stomach. Something bad was about to happen.

When the student came back, Sky was looking at titles on the shelf. She heard the stomping, and turned, to see the student kick Nancy in the jaw.
 Sky's eyes widened when the student spoke. "Before I go, this is why you're supposed to be nice!" She watched the little brat start to pull the shelf, and then moved, shoving her charge out of harms way.

Problem being she couldn't move fast enough to get herself clear. Everything was a dizzying inferno of pain, an altogether unpleasant feeling. The last thing Sky was aware of was her charge asking if she was okay and the brutal weight of the shelf. Then everything went dark...

Done now

Legacy:
Awesome NN44, accepted. Just need Lizzy's charge now. I'll write the form up tonight and we can start tomorrow if everyone is up for that?

Sunnii:
I can't post much tomorrow, slightly busy as you know! But I will try and post a few times! Just don't let the role play go too far without me!

Trekkie WhoLocked Fangirl!:
no one wants my wee Carter :o hahaha

Sunnii:
I think Nathan is doing a firm for him?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version