Pokémon Games > X and Y/OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

Post-Game Theory

(1/1)

Sappy:
The region looks great and I can't wait personally.

However, I'm not quite sure that's it.

If you look North-west of Lumiose City there's a Lighthouse beyond the windfarm place (FLOOOON). Could this be a dock and North-west of France happens to be where I live ;)

Could the UK be used as a post-game place? I mean the UK itself is possibly too small for a whole region so maybe GF thought it could be used-posted game. Compared to the size of France and that region it could easily fit like 5 post-game citys (Birmingham, London, Newcastle, Manchester, Bristol) in like a star shape format of the UK. There might even be an option to surf to Dublin, travel a bridge (GOD THEY LOVE BRIDGES) to Cardiff and a snowy Scotland.

So could the UK be a post-game place? That lighthouse looks suspicious.

Ledyba:
NO. Keep Kalos Trainers OUT OF THE UK.  we're FULL UP.  Coming 'ere stealing our Pokemon.

I tells ya, joining the Pokemon European Union  was the worst thing ever did.  WE WANT OUT NOW.

lugia95:
Scotland would be awesome. They could have the weather changing every five minutes or so, and it would have nothing to with the time of year or day at all. Oh, you thought summer would be a good time to try out some grass and fire types? Too bad, now it's snowing.

Ledyba:
serious note: possibly not.  the UK too small to be it's own game wouldn't make sense considering previous regions have been based on areas considerably smaller than the UK itself, (regions of Japan, New York) France being the only bigger one (If that, don't know how they match up in size).  It's interesting enough imo to be own region if they ever wanted to.

The post-E4 Area might be in the region itself, Unova did this, to some extent Hoenn too.  Or the Channel Islands, Jersey and so.  Which aren't part of the UK, they have the same head of state but aren't part of the UK.

Sappy:
I also noticed another flaw in the fact opposite the lighthouse is an island with a few rocks. Possibly an island for a legendary or something -.-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version