Other Pokemon > Fake Whatever

Lapras Evolution?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Spriter:
Good list there. Most of them bar Superpower and the Dragon moves are what Lapras gets anyways, so it's realistic.

For TM moves, I would say Dragon Claw shouldn't be able to be taught to Laprantis because it has no real claws as far as I can tell. Volt Switch/X-Scissor/Stone Edge/Psyshock shouldn't either, but the rest are up to you.

quack98:
Yeah, they all make sense not to be on, I can't imagine it would have much use for dragon claw anyway.

Spriter:
You've done well with the TM list there too. I do think that Energy Ball is somewhat strange for a pokemon like Laprantis, but the Dragon typing makes that seem alright. Dragon Tail and Scald are great additions (though how did Lapras not get Scald anyways?!?).

Is there anything else for the movelist? I'm pretty sure the egg moves will remain the same.

Now as for abilities, Hydration is Lapras' hidden ability...should it stay like that, or could Laprantis gain something like...Marvel Scale or possibly Rain Dish. What do you think?

quack98:

--- Quote from: Spriter SR|XL on August 24, 2013, 12:01 ---You've done well with the TM list there too. I do think that Energy Ball is somewhat strange for a pokemon like Laprantis, but the Dragon typing makes that seem alright. Dragon Tail and Scald are great additions (though how did Lapras not get Scald anyways?!?).

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I thought Lapras should have scald as well, especially with its Dragon-esque form. As for energy ball, I thought it went well with lapras learning things like Psychic & 'energy' moves like thunderbolt/hyper beam etc.

--- Quote from: Spriter SR|XL on August 24, 2013, 12:01 ---Is there anything else for the movelist? I'm pretty sure the egg moves will remain the same.

--- End quote ---

I'd say they'd stay the same as well, after all, Lapras isn't being changed (bar being able to use eviolite, which could be interesting)

--- Quote from: Spriter SR|XL on August 24, 2013, 12:01 ---Now as for abilities, Hydration is Lapras' hidden ability...should it stay like that, or could Laprantis gain something like...Marvel Scale or possibly Rain Dish. What do you think?

--- End quote ---

I like the idea of Rain Dish, but I don't know if it quite fits, however marvel scale suits both its looks and stats, so I think that may be the best option.

Spriter:
So, that's abilities and moves done now, I think. That is, if it is fine and you like how it is now.

We need pokedex entry, possibly location and evolution method...I would suggest for the entry that a reference to the horn, the energy based attacks (as in, it has a capability of generating limitless energy? Or it lives in an area where it can generate energy limitlessly?) or a reference to its' nature might suit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version