Other Pokemon > Fake Whatever

Snow Sheep (with a twist!)

(1/4) > >>

MonsterMon64:
Well, here I am again! I whipped together something rather quickly, so pardon if it's visually crude. As for the concept... I'll let the pic speak for itself:

Inspired by a picture I saw where a bunch of sheep were eating grass in the snow. Height and weight for both whenever I can think of 'em.
Minor edit: added more "icicles" on Luchilldor's "mask" to make it look more luchador-like.

For abilities I was thinking:
Snoyew: Thick Fat
Luchilldor: No Guard/Scrappy

Snoyew's base stats:
HP: 70
Attack: 40
Defense: 65
Sp. ATK: 40
Sp. DEF: 65
Speed: 35
BST 315

Luchilldor's base stats:
HP: 90
Attack: 120
Defense: 75
Sp. ATK: 45
Sp. DEF: 65
Speed: 70
BST 465

Not aiming for the higher tiers at all here, though I hope I didn't shortchange Luchilldor TOO much. Snoyew with Eviolite might be a fun Pokemon for the Little Cup tier, though...?

Can't think of a full learnset for either of them atm, but Luchilldor would definitely know some wrestling-style Fighting moves and probably Icicle Crash. I can picture Snoyew getting Ice Ball and Cotton Guard if you wait to evolve it...

As always, input is welcome!

Spriter:
I think Luchilldor should get Submission, Circle Throw, Stomp, Superpower, Rock Slide, Avalanche, Ice Punch, Vital Throw, Night Slash, Thunderpunch and maybe Cross Chop? Similar to Machamp I guess, but you can decide...

MonsterMon64:
^Oh, Avalanche! Didn't even think of that myself. Probably wouldn't be the best user of it, though. Night Slash seems a bit of a stretch imo, neither sheep-like nor luchador-like. Submission, Circle Throw, and Superpower were the first Fighting-type moves that came to my mind, too. Stomp sounds good for a level-up move for Snoyew in particular. Thunderpunch for Luchilldor sounds neat, but I'm not sure if it really suits it. As for the rest of the moves, they seem pretty reasonable too.

Anyone else have anything to add?

Liam:
Cotton spore and Cotton guard just for the hell of it? :police:

SirBlaziken:
What about storm throw?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version