Misc > Role Play

RP with a twist [Disc]

(1/1)

Wolstenholme:
So, the prestigious idea.

I consulted GL about my little idea on IRC before I brought it to a thread but basically, the RP (it is yet without name or story) will consist of a different and refreshing twist. Each sign up will create a character as per usual and then - depending on activity within the thread - every week or so everyone will change to writing someone else's character.

--- Quote ---P1: my character is called Fred Bloggs [insert form]. Yay for Fred Bloggs.
P2: my character is called John Smith [insert form]. What a fantastic character.

~ a week passes, a random generator is consulted and P1 and P2 swap characters ~

P1: now I get to RP as John Smith, this is rather kooky.
P2: I am now RPing as Fred Bloggs, what fun!
--- End quote ---

do you get my drift?

This RP, as Alex and I said, will be really rather different and will remain fresh. Obviously, the more joiners the better. If you're an aspiring writer this RP will be especially useful as a writing exercise because you'll be using characters that you didn't create and therefore will have to think about how you write. Tons of fun.

I do however need your help to flesh out what the story for the RP will be and I'd like a little survey of who is interested and what not, so post up.

SaRo|Rapidash:
This sounds like it could be a really cool idea, not sure how the story should go but if it were a decent enough story I'd prolly be interested in something like this ^^

Wolstenholme:
I've been considering a plot similar to 'The 100' in which 100 (or in our case less than 20) criminal teenagers are sent back to Earth for the first time, three hundred years after a nuclear war. The kids don't know if the planet is safe or if there is even life there. It would make for a good mix of personalities and a plot that the characters could take where they liked.

Obvs, open to other suggestions too, guys.

SirBlaziken:
I'd like in on this. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version