Other Pokemon > Fake Whatever

Pokemon Data Version

(1/11) > >>

Sappy:
Me and Dick are making a game then recording it. We'll also let you play it. BASICALLY WE NEED LOADS OF STUFF. Including a few new mon. We already have all 649, we just want new mon and everything!

The game is made with RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials! (No illegal ROM stuff)

Obviously with Sappy charm;

Meet May, a girl with a dream of becoming a Pokémon Master with her Cleffa.

Meet Lewis, no-one really knows why he's here.

And Aora the region

Meet new mon like Pebeerie!

And Clouder

Editie City;

Train your Pokémon so they evolve!

And there seems to be some sort of crisis going on at Ailo City!

Basically we want more new Pokemon. Feel free to give us your fakemon and we'll insert them in the game. We need you to fill out information for them as well as the front sprite, back sprite and party sprite. :) We'll do the information if you don't feel like it, we just struggle with the spriting.

Bold means completely done!
Italic means, done apart from Menu Sprite

Pokedex;

650 - Kango - Grass
651 - Manglu - Grass
652 - Manguin - Grass/Psychic
653 - Salapyre - Fire - New Backsprite please.
654 - Volcraptor - Fire
655 - Volcrex - Fire/Dragon
656 - Coilble - Water
657 - Cascither - Water
658 - Cyapent - Water/Poison
659 - Clouder - Flying
660 - Clouthun - Flying/Electric
661 - Pebeerie - Ghost/Rock
662 - Horshaunt - Ghost/Rock
663 - Chilloo - Ice
664 - Charill - Ice/Fire
665 - Meltzero - Ice/Fire
666 - Bullder - Normal/Rock
667 - Guisacrag - Normal/Rock
668 - Swuck - Water/Dark
669 - Autleaf - Grass/Bug
670 - Krawlumn - Grass/Bug
671 - Srann - Bug
672 - Dealrann - Bug/Electric
673 - Podea - Bug
674 - Pandang - Grass/Fighting
675 - Lasair - Fire/Ground
676 - Firon - Fire/Fighting
677 - Solaseed - Grass
678 - Solabloom - Grass/Psychic
679 - Solaflow - Grass/Psychic
680 - Drapunch - Dragon/Fighting
681 - Dracombat - Dragon/Fighting
682 - Impurile - Ghost/Normal
683 - Voodigan - Ghost/Normal
684 - Adollt - Ghost/Normal
685 - Canclear - Steel/Poison

TBC - Zhaviate - Fire/Ghost
TBC - Lepideon - Bug
TBC - Dreckleon - Normal/Dragon

TBC - ??? - Ground/Psychic
TBC - ??? - Dark

HOW TO FILL OUT INFORMATION

--- Quote ---[1]
Name=Bulbasaur
InternalName=BULBASAUR
Type1=GRASS
Type2=POISON
BaseStats=45,49,49,45,65,65
GenderRate=FemaleOneEighth
GrowthRate=Parabolic
BaseEXP=64
EffortPoints=0,0,0,0,1,0
Rareness=45
Happiness=70
Abilities=OVERGROW
HiddenAbility=CHLOROPHYLL
Moves=1,TACKLE,3,GROWL,7,LEECHSEED,9,VINEWHIP,13,POISONPOWDER,13,SLEEPPOWDER,15,TAKEDOWN,19,RAZORLEAF,21,SWEETSCENT,25,GROWTH,27,DOUBLEEDGE,31,WORRYSEED,33,SYNTHESIS,37,SEEDBOMB
EggMoves=AMNESIA,CHARM,CURSE,ENDURE,GIGADRAIN,GRASSWHISTLE,INGRAIN,LEAFSTORM,MAGICALLEAF,NATUREPOWER,PETALDANCE,POWERWHIP,SKULLBASH,SLUDGE
Compatibility=1,7
StepsToHatch=5355
Height=0.7
Weight=6.9
Color=Green
Habitat=Grassland
RegionalNumbers=1,231
Kind=Seed
Pokedex=Bulbasaur can be seen napping in bright sunlight. There is a seed on its back. By soaking up the sun's rays, the seed grows progressively larger.
BattlerPlayerY=0
BattlerEnemyY=25
BattlerAltitude=0
Evolutions=IVYSAUR,Level,16
--- End quote ---

Some fields in the information are related to the coding. Leave them blank and we'll sort them out :)

Awesome. We're hoping to release a demo fairly soon as a good chunk of the maps are done.

Anyone who contributes can get a Trainer ingame. This can be done by any means, making any spriting contribution and/or move or whatever.

SaRo|Rapidash:
I'll go ahead and make a post here linking to the movesets and Base Stats of Pokémon, I'll update the pastebin as the data is done. Omitted most of the boring information, so it's just the stuff that actually effects gameplay (+ dex entry).

Here it is

Will update with Pebeerie and Horshaunt's data in a bit. - Done

Pokémon who's data is completed are:

Kango
Manglu

Clouder
Clouthun

Pebeerie
Horshaunt

Sappy:

--- Quote from: SapphireRobin|Omeganium on November 03, 2014, 09:34 ---I'll go ahead and make a post here linking to the movesets and Base Stats of Pokémon, I'll update the pastebin as the data is done. Omitted most of the boring information, so it's just the stuff that actually effects gameplay (+ dex entry).

--- End quote ---

I know some of the boring information is... well... boring. But I need that to put the mon into the text file really. So I'd love it if you could include it (feel free to leave it the same as Bulbasaur's, but don't Omitt it please)

SaRo|Rapidash:

--- Quote from: Sappy on November 03, 2014, 10:35 ---I know some of the boring information is... well... boring. But I need that to put the mon into the text file really. So I'd love it if you could include it (feel free to leave it the same as Bulbasaur's, but don't Omitt it please)

--- End quote ---

Oh, no, that's all information I've sent you anyway, I was more putting that up for anyone who wants to follow it, but if you'd rather I put it all in there then yeah sure.

Edit: all added ^^

Sappy:

--- Quote from: SapphireRobin|Omeganium on November 03, 2014, 10:36 ---Oh, no, that's all information I've sent you anyway, I was more putting that up for anyone who wants to follow it, but if you'd rather I put it all in there then yeah sure.

Edit: all added ^^

--- End quote ---

Yeah please. Awesome!

I've worked on the map for the first gym and it looks cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version