Pokémon Games > X and Y/OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

Super Secret Base Thread!

<< < (2/4) > >>

E.C.A.M.B.S.:
I want to post my QR code, but I don't know how to get a picture of it on here.

Richard and Blaziken:
I've updated the first post with a guide to uploading your QR code. :)

Shaymin:
already added richard uwu

FC: 2638-0810-1005
- Located at the Secret Meadow - you will need to dive to discover it and can return via Latias/Latios
- Outside view of my base!

Also!! For those of you who want/need the Secret Base code for the ~mysterious door~ in Mossdeep City, here's the QR Code!! It's Junichi Masuda's c:

Raphetty:

--- Quote from: Richard and Blaziken on November 23, 2014, 14:21 ---Insert the SD card into your laptop and upload the image to tinypic.com or another image hosting website.

--- End quote ---

Mine is a desktop, and has a card reader. Why do people assume that everyone has a laptop?

--- Quote from: Shaymin on December 01, 2014, 22:30 ---FC: 2638-0810-1005
- Located at the Secret Meadow - you will need to dive to discover it and can return via Latias/Latios
- Outside view of my base!

Also!! For those of you who want/need the Secret Base code for the ~mysterious door~ in Mossdeep City, here's the QR Code!! It's Junichi Masuda's c:

--- End quote ---

I may add those later, but does anyone have a secret base that is easily accessible for someone who hasn't completed the game yet?

Clairefable:

My secret base!! It's in the bush just before you enter Fortree so it's nice and easy to get to! It's a bit pants just now because I don't have any decent decorations.

And uh I just uploaded my QR code to the internet straight from my 3DS.

Richard and Lauren you guys have been added!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version