General Category > PKMN.NET

This website is dead

(1/16) > >>

Woobooboo123:
This website has died, hasn't it? Name Rater takes even longer to rate names than he used to, the caption contest has been deserted, there's not been an Ask Sentret in ages... RIP pkmn.net

SirBlaziken:
Well making a topic like this to yell everyone for it with the name you chose isn't exactly helping either. In fact, it may come as a shock to you but it actually drives off other people from joining the site and possibly making it more active.

Lord Raven:
Well, yeah, ain't that the truth

Everyone's grown up, which is sort of a shame.  I was probably the youngest of the "old guard" of active users back in the day, and I'm now 22 with a BS.  So don't be too surprised.

Kpyna:
You gotta think too -- pokemon was in it's heyday when a lot of us joined for the first time, and its fanbase has been shrinking and shrinking. as well, i feel like forums have generally fallen out of favor -- i feel like social media covers the majority of how information is shared.

We're also between major games at this moment, so that doesn't help either. The age thing also matters -- I joined this site when I was 9. I'm 19 now. I have a lot of different interests and pokemon has largely been put on the back burner.

And I agree, it sucks the name rater and sentret are down. But even when this site was at its peak there were still huge queues and a lot of submissions never got answered...

I still feel like we have an interesting and cool community left here, that's why I keep coming back.

sylar:
well done figuring that one out lol
what liz said tbh. its dead but yall who keep coming back are why i keep coming back. its always been about the community for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version