Misc > Debate

What do you find most annoying about Donald Trump?

<< < (3/5) > >>

Del:

--- Quote from: MegaNerd14 on October 06, 2018, 19:32 ---The fact that the democrats are trying their hardest to make him look bad.

--- End quote ---
the democrats aren't having to try very hard to do that LOL

Del:

--- Quote from: MegaNerd14 on October 06, 2018, 20:28 ---1260 AM radio, 12-3 PM Monday - Friday. VERY informative show. You can double check all you want and the stuff that's covered is always happening.

EDIT: oh yeah approval ratings for trump are above 50% and are only going to get higher lolololololololololololololololol

--- End quote ---
ah my bad you're either trolling or just rly dumb

sry bro i'll make sure to ignore u in the future

Lord Raven:

--- Quote from: MegaNerd14 on October 06, 2018, 19:32 ---The fact that the democrats are trying their hardest to make him look bad.

--- End quote ---

Del already covered it, though I'd like to add it's really annoying to see the mainstream media networks try to pile on top of him when he already does enough damage himself. They're treating him like he's some sort of Nazi when he's an unintelligent and greedy human being that holds the nation's most powerful office.

Like come on guys, he's really really stupid, and we should treat him like he's a person doing a bad job rather than some sort of Nazi.

--- Quote ---EDIT: oh yeah approval ratings for trump are above 50% and are only going to get higher lolololololololololololololololol

--- End quote ---
This is false. His approval has been higher recently than it was when he took office, but according to 538 its basically hovering from 39-42% which is absolutely horrific. Link for posterity.

I generally don't trust any polls outside of 538's aggregation. For the record, 538 was the website that had Trump at a 30% chance of winning, and he lost the popular vote and outperformed in key swing states (based on some arguments they made prior to the election -- that if Florida flips, then some of the midwest states and PA may flip too, which is exactly what happened).

If you don't want to trust that because it didn't say 100% Trump, then I invite you to criticize the poll aggregate's methodology. Until then, your point is not substantial in the slightest. I predict it will tank a little bit next April, when our tax returns are roughly cut in half.

Petzbreeder:
Did Donald Trump or one of his associates read this forum thread?

BBC News has finally shared pictures of him with his mouth closed.

Now I'm happy. He looks nicer this way!

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes:

--- Quote from: Petzbreeder on November 01, 2018, 22:43 ---Did Donald Trump or one of his associates read this forum thread?

BBC News has finally shared pictures of him with his mouth closed.

Now I'm happy. He looks nicer this way!

--- End quote ---

they had to wire his mouth shut to stop him saying stupid stuff but they didnt take his twitter account away for some asanine reason so we're back to square one really

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version