Pokémon Games > Mystery Dungeon and Ranger

Wouldn't you guys like to see some romance between you and your partner in MD?

<< < (3/9) > >>

Specstile:

--- Quote from: rapidash king on November 13, 2010, 23:38 --- i'm imagining right now is a chimchar and a chikorita making out on that beach in the second mystery dungeon.

--- End quote ---

Oh god now i have this in my head DX
I wouldn't mind some romance, maybe some romance rivalry too! The evil guy should get the girl : P because then it would be an awesome twist. Like dusknoir caught me right off guard!

Apprentice:

--- Quote from: Liam on November 13, 2010, 21:25 ---^Why can't Pokémon be homosexual? =P

--- End quote ---

Because the creators don't want homophobic complaints.
And/or something to do with child-friendly ratings.

Webby2:

--- Quote from: M.O.P. on November 13, 2010, 23:46 ---Imagine all the "metapod used harden" style jokes you could use in your relationship.  P:

--- End quote ---

Can't forget String Shot... especially after Harden ;o

MOP:
^ There are two moves you can use after stockpile but I think that might be going too far. Besides psyduck has a headache tonight.

I've decided I'm in favour of romance for future stories as long as it has a really depressing end so it feels relevant to me.

Ninetalesgirl421:
Hi guys. I'm new here. As for the topic, I would love to see some romance in the games. I've always pictured Vulpix and Riolu together... even though they can't breed.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version