Pokémon Games > Mystery Dungeon and Ranger

Wouldn't you guys like to see some romance between you and your partner in MD?

<< < (8/9) > >>

Luminoose:
Hmm...Depends, really. If it was something I could pick by choice (Y'know, dependant on how you interact with your partner and the townsfolk), and if you and your partner both used to be human (Possibly also acquainted) than I don't see why not.
Would be rather awkward for four-legged Pokemon to hug, though.
Oh yeah, and don't forget the homosexuality xD I know that the folks at Game Freak probably wouldn't allow it, but it'd be nice to see.

angryscreamingwoman:
I would honestly LOVE for it to be romantic, but I think it would be best if the relationship remained on the ambiguous side.  Like, the player could easily interpret it as either friendship or romance, depending on their preference. 

I've always personally perceived it as romance, just cause I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. :D

RavenTheGoddess:
 :ohmy: I'd like that

2OrSomething:
Well, I might be a bit biased considering I named my player and partner after two characters I ship, but it would be a fun idea! Of course keeping it optional, as it might not fit in a lot of playthroughs, like my last one where they were named after two siblings >.<

SirBlaziken:
Well since this topic got necromancer'd....

I mean it would definitely be interesting. If it were optional and didn't go TOO far, then i'd welcome it wholeheartedly. However, since it's a game aimed towards kids (then again oras) it probably won't happen. Guess we'll just have to settle for either poorly written or overly sexualized fanfiction instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version