Author Topic: Make a Wish. Have it horribly corrupted.  (Read 292161 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Stmacl

• A force so evil that it wears a suit!!
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • So what are you gonna do... DEWOTT?!
    • View Profile
    • My blog the woes of a pokemon nerd
Re: Make a Wish. Have it horribly corrupted.
« Reply #2850 on: June 21, 2012, 22:17 »
Granted!! However when you come to use it you crash and burn... CRASH AND BURN!! >:D >:D >:D >:D

I wish that Blitzle wasn't such an annoyance to breed...

No-one cared when I made a Nuke launcher, but no-one really agreed with my nuke machine gun...

Draghost999

« Reply #2851 on: June 22, 2012, 00:51 »
^ You had one more demon face than me. :nowink:

Granted. It's so easy to breed that every egg you can hatch in the game will be a blitzle that goes against natures and moves you want. The blitzle tramples you and kills you. Before it kills you, it poops and pees on you. >:D :o :-/

I wish for an :o DD Keystone.

Offline Stmacl

• A force so evil that it wears a suit!!
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • So what are you gonna do... DEWOTT?!
    • View Profile
    • My blog the woes of a pokemon nerd
« Reply #2852 on: June 22, 2012, 01:05 »
Granted!! However rocks don't have cup sizes so the anomaly disappears.

I wish you a merry christmas...

[HAD TO XDXDXDXD]

No-one cared when I made a Nuke launcher, but no-one really agreed with my nuke machine gun...

Offline Brawlimar

• May I borrow your earpiece?
  • Psythor Fan
  • This is Scout, rainbows make me cry! Over!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #2853 on: June 22, 2012, 01:54 »
Granted, but your Christmas sucks. : D

I wish my Golurk would catch up to the rest of the team a little faster, he's five levels behind!
Call me CO~

I AM PAINIS CUPCAKE. I WILL EAT YOU. >: D

Draghost999

« Reply #2854 on: June 23, 2012, 01:07 »
Granted. He gets Rare Candies... that are poisonous. He levels up, then dies. His dead body falls on you, crushes you, and you die too.

I wish for a toilet the size of a bottle cap that I could attach to my  so whenever I have to use the bathroom I don't have to worry.

Offline Uncle Garnetto

• I'm here
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I AM ... YOUR MASTER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: June 23, 2012, 09:27 »
Granted. He gets Rare Candies... that are poisonous. He levels up, then dies. His dead body falls on you, crushes you, and you die too.

I wish for a toilet the size of a bottle cap that I could attach to my  so whenever I have to use the bathroom I don't have to worry.
Granted, but what you don't realise till after you use it that it doesn't flush and it's content won't shrink if you shrink the toilet itself

I wish I had all 23 seasons of the Simpsons on WORKING DVD's
I am the champion, my friends!
I have ALL 646 pokemans, in my boxes, legitimately gained, in order( and an awesome team). I am the dex MASTER.
i will take all battles, if you want to challenge me and i hope to take part in upcoming tourneys

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: June 23, 2012, 11:00 »
Granted, but every episode is in a language you don't understand.

I wish Darth Maul and Savage Opress were the main Villains in the next Star Wars the Clone Wars series. (For all I know, they might be anyway!)

Offline Uncle Garnetto

• I'm here
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I AM ... YOUR MASTER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: June 23, 2012, 17:27 »
Granted, but every episode is in a language you don't understand.

I wish Darth Maul and Savage Opress were the main Villains in the next Star Wars the Clone Wars series. (For all I know, they might be anyway!)
Isn't darth maul dead by clone wars?

Granted, but the decision kills the show, and the whole series ( kind of like what enterprise almost did to star trek) in revenge, George Lucas leads an army of site to kill you. Then, when they fail, he builds a death star and blows up earth, before making star wars actually happen, but knowing what happens, he filled that stupid hole and it can't be blown up. The sith win, well and truly

I wish that actually happened
I have ALL 646 pokemans, in my boxes, legitimately gained, in order( and an awesome team). I am the dex MASTER.
i will take all battles, if you want to challenge me and i hope to take part in upcoming tourneys

Draghost999

« Reply #2858 on: June 23, 2012, 21:05 »
Granted. Do you have urinal cakes in your head? The stupid earth blows up, so you die. I die too, don't I? Who cares??!! It's your wish, your corruption, so no one cares about anyone else it's all about you.

I wish for nddvbdvivbskvljbnvkjbgjhbfbkhbbgjkgkgkjgkgfkbgkgb krbgjhggZghtbfrage. Screw it. I wish the Dəll keyboard was an electric guitar so when I type crazy random stuff really fast I would get good electric guitar sounds from the typing instead of random letters everywhere.

Offline Uncle Garnetto

• I'm here
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I AM ... YOUR MASTER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: June 23, 2012, 21:45 »
Granted. Do you have urinal cakes in your head? The stupid earth blows up, so you die. I die too, don't I? Who cares??!! It's your wish, your corruption, so no one cares about anyone else it's all about you.

I wish for nddvbdvivbskvljbnvkjbgjhbfbkhbbgjkgkgkjgkgfkbgkgb krbgjhggZghtbfrage. Screw it. I wish the Dəll keyboard was an electric guitar so when I type crazy random stuff really fast I would get good electric guitar sounds from the typing instead of random letters everywhere.
What do you mean? That was a good wish! My death is worth it of it was part of the rise is Lucas's undeffeatable sith empire

Granted, you get good sounds, but played in a aweful order so it sounds aweful.

I wish I was friends with Peter griffin
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 21:48 by Uncle Garnetto »

Draghost999

« Reply #2860 on: June 24, 2012, 00:31 »
What do you mean? That was a good wish! My death is worth it of it was part of the rise is Lucas's undeffeatable sith empire

Excuzemua? What did you say? You die and go to hell. You meet me there. I beat the crap out of you. Your jaw falls out. "Eat my $5 foot long, you son of an ugly beach!" That's the corruption. Want more?

Granted. Peter Griffin turns "crazy." He pins you to the bed, then he sticks his d- Aw, man. I can't finish my sentence because I'm about to throw u- Blehhhhhhhhhhhh! I throw up on you.

I wish for a forcefield that protects me from any threat.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: June 24, 2012, 01:01 »
Granted. Unfortunately it ALSO cuts off the flow of oxygen around you and you slow suffocate....

I wish I had money....
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Draghost999

« Reply #2862 on: June 24, 2012, 02:25 »
Granted. You get a penny... that came from a cat's vsomethinga... and the penny is fake. :o

I wish all PKMN.NET members would meet in real life and be friends.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 02:28 by Draghost999 »

Offline Uncle Garnetto

• I'm here
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I AM ... YOUR MASTER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: June 24, 2012, 10:39 »
Granted, but then the idiots at seribii get jelous at us start a war against us... And they have real Pokemon. We dont.

I wish I was friends with the doctor

Offline The Collector

• Formerly the anarchologist
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Now let the trial begin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: June 24, 2012, 11:24 »
Granted, you are friends with a psychotic murderer with a doctorate. In a locked room. Oh, and did I mention he is a cannibal.

I wish I had infinite legally gained money that I could not be crushed by and no one other than me knew about.