Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 4044 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline CL4P-TP

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Where is everyone?
« on: March 19, 2022, 17:19 »
I still come on this site to find nicknames for my pokemon, but I've found that not only is the Name Rater seemingly disappeared, but activity at a whole seems to be at a standstill. I hope one day we can get something like him back, since it was always a neat idea to critique others nicknames. But with 401 pending nicks and seemingly no ratings in sight its safe to say that we won't be rated anytime soon. But hey ya never know maybe things'll pick up...
hopefully.

CL4P-TP (spaz)

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 20:06 »
I still come on this site to find nicknames for my pokemon, but I've found that not only is the Name Rater seemingly disappeared, but activity at a whole seems to be at a standstill. I hope one day we can get something like him back, since it was always a neat idea to critique others nicknames. But with 401 pending nicks and seemingly no ratings in sight its safe to say that we won't be rated anytime soon. But hey ya never know maybe things'll pick up...
hopefully.

CL4P-TP (spaz)

forums just kinda old and slow paced, no one really uses them anymore, especially on sites with as small an active userbase as here.

you've already stumbled into the Discord though, which is where most of us are!
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Dracon

• Manaphy Manaphy!
  • Sentret Fan
  • I SAID YOU'RE ZETTA SLOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 03:56 »
Forums for small websites were bludgeoned to death by large social media platforms. I'm just here to see if the name rater finally got around to rating my Pokemon nicknames from 2006.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 13:18 »
Forums for small websites were bludgeoned to death by large social media platforms. I'm just here to see if the name rater finally got around to rating my Pokemon nicknames from 2006.

Not necessarily true. I’m still a member of some smaller forums and the activity on them is still pretty good even with social media. I think Thanos wiped out a lot of users on this site.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Xx_N°-n@Me_xX

• poison seller
  • Pokemon Fan
  • I love Gengar and I also love hoopa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2022, 14:17 »
hopefully.

CL4P-TP (spaz)
I'm just guessing that the website is three years behind because the "latest" nick's are in 2019.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 15:44 by Xx_N°-n@Me_xX »
Im back! you prolly dont care or even know me but I thought i'd say this anyway. back to my hiatus prolly!

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2022, 14:46 »
I'm still here.

Offline princezuko

• Iceduck Fan
  • I just so happen to be a fan of Pokémon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2022, 20:24 »
forums just kinda old and slow paced, no one really uses them anymore, especially on sites with as small an active userbase as here.

you've already stumbled into the Discord though, which is where most of us are!

I mean that is kinda true, but like then again, no one is active on that server and I've trying to find one person active there for so long. :(
---------------------------------------

Have a great day and stay happy!

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2022, 11:27 »
I mean that is kinda true, but like then again, no one is active on that server and I've trying to find one person active there for so long. :(
for anyone reading this, it took 30 minutes for someone to reply (it happened basically right after his post, in fact), and then he had a 3 hour conversation. the server isn't dead or anything, people just have stuff to do lol.
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline princezuko

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2023, 18:33 »
Not gonna lie, I don't really talk that much on discord, I like the layouts of forums and it is just more appealing to me I guess.  :o

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2023, 13:02 »
Not gonna lie, I don't really talk that much on discord, I like the layouts of forums and it is just more appealing to me I guess.  :o

i prefer forums too. always have. sucks theyre going out of style. i get why but it doesnt make me feel better about it lol.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline princezuko

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2023, 17:12 »
i prefer forums too. always have. sucks theyre going out of style. i get why but it doesnt make me feel better about it lol.

Im sorry I didn't really read this, im just on a school computer so I check it when I can.  v_v