General Category > Updates

PKMN.NET Official Meet: 2011

(1/15) > >>

Typhlosion:
Another Official Meet? Why, how fantastic!

Where? London, of course.

When? Saturday 23rd July.

How can I be there? Sign up for it. But only if you meet our requirements. Only those of 16 years or older are allowed to attend. If you're 16 or 17 (and in some cases even when you're older), you must ask your parents or guardians for permission. That's a legal requirement. Which means it's really important.

Exact times and locations will be decided in private. We realise we're very early with this year, but with quite a few of us in full time work now, we needed to be quicker off the mark this time. If you're interested in coming, say so below, and we'll grant you board access in the future.

We know that you might need to take a while to confirm your availablity here, therefore the deadline for attendance confirmation is the 9th July. After then, you will need to seek special permission from Joeno or myself in order to attend.

Again, here's something we wish to make clear: if you're going to walk off and do something by yourself, it's your own responsibility to find the group again. We're not waiting around for anybody.

Since this is a common complaint, we'd like to announce that while the 2011 Meet will remain in London, we're strongly considering taking the 2012 Meet elsewhere. Suggestions for that will be welcomed at a later date, and because of that we are not currently interested in complaints about the location. Times aren't negotiable either.

(As for the small print: We reserve the right to refuse admittance to members for any reasons we consider appropriate. If, for example, you joined the site two days ago, you need to forgive us for not being quite as sure about your intentions. However, generally the meet is open to anyone).

We look forward to seeing you there!

Webby2:
Ooooh, didn't realise the official announcement would be so soon.

At this moment in time I'm a yes but if I can't make it I'll make it known =]

That Girl in the 'Roo Suit:
Consider me there.

Mulholland:
I suppose I'll be there ¬¬

That Girl in the 'Roo Suit:

--- Quote from: Mulholland on March 02, 2011, 23:09 ---I suppose I'll be there ¬¬

--- End quote ---

...I suppose if you really have to...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version