Pokémon Games > Other Games

Pokemon Tower Defense

<< < (2/15) > >>

TVSmasher66:
Love this game, got like 7 shinies now XD

Newo1202:
Yeah, I got to play with the dogs a little bit, PURE POWER.
And yeah, shiny Pokemon are a-lot easier to find in this game.

I just wish Sam would lower the difficulty for the Vermilion Gym, I can't beat it :/

1794mew:
The vermillion city gym is that difficult for this week only it's being lowered in the update, it was that hard for the challenge to keep the dogs.

And as for the update it will be monday as he has too many emails (over 800) which personally i think is his fault for removing the mews and saying to email him with the confirmation code they recieved when they got the hero edition of ninjaja

Newo1202:
Cool, yeah I just looked at his blog, I must admit, I'm quite happy to see that level get easier, sure I'm upset about the loss of the dogs, but it's a sacrifice I'm more than willing to make.

1794mew:

--- Quote from: Newo1202 on July 31, 2011, 23:29 ---Cool, yeah I just looked at his blog, I must admit, I'm quite happy to see that level get easier, sure I'm upset about the loss of the dogs, but it's a sacrifice I'm more than willing to make.

--- End quote ---
Sam did ask if we wanted the dogs to have a chance to appear in the wild rarer than shinies, I'm not sure what he decided but he did say they'd be instant captures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version