Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 530451 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6825 on: July 30, 2014, 20:03 »
 I wanted to rate how swaggie the above user is, but I don't really leave RR  :'(

Offline tipsyGnostalgic

• All the ladies bask in my wake. BASK IN IT.
  • Psythor Fan
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
    • TUMBLR AND OR PODCAST
« Reply #6826 on: July 30, 2014, 20:19 »
I wanted to rate how swaggie the above user is, but I don't really leave RR  :'(

Just go for it! The only one stopping you is YOURSELF!

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6827 on: August 01, 2014, 00:09 »
Mood swing, pig off, nobody wants you.

And headphones stop curling up and making me feel uncomfy.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #6828 on: August 01, 2014, 02:39 »
Just saw a large bug crawl under the couch I've been sleeping on because my room is too hot.
I'm not sleeping tonight.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6829 on: August 01, 2014, 08:29 »
Had a dream about my ex and now I can't stop thinking about her

Urgh

the battery on my shaver died after just half a moustache
lol
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 13:22 by GL. »

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6830 on: August 01, 2014, 14:01 »
Harvard has pretty low International ratings and stuff, but it's also the best law university, which is looking to be the degree I want to take (either that or maths, but I don't like maths enough to do a degree, I don't think). Pretty much my only chance of getting in is getting straight A's at AS and A*'s at A-level,and then getting my brother in London to speak to his American friend about a sponsorship, as he works in law in New York, and my brothers done a lot for his family.

But then, by going there, I'd have to leave family and friends for three years and it's not like if it was say Oxford where I could get a train up reasonably cheapish, I'd have to fly home.

Other alternative is Cambridge or Durham, but Durham isn't good enough (imo) to pay £9000 a year for, and Cambridge is the other place I'd prolly be looking at but I'd hate knowing there was a better uni than the one I'd be at.

Anyways, I guess I should actually get to 6th a Form and see if I stand a chance at getting the grades before I worry about which one, it's just annoying that had I lived in America I prolly wouldn't have half the problems xD
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6831 on: August 01, 2014, 14:07 »
I really want to be able to use DarkBASIC, but the tutorials make no sense!
For example:

If 1+2=3 (which is mathematically correct)
Then 4+5=6

Wait...... WHAT???
I don't get it!

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #6832 on: August 01, 2014, 15:02 »
Harvard has pretty low International ratings and stuff, but it's also the best law university, which is looking to be the degree I want to take (either that or maths, but I don't like maths enough to do a degree, I don't think). Pretty much my only chance of getting in is getting straight A's at AS and A*'s at A-level,and then getting my brother in London to speak to his American friend about a sponsorship, as he works in law in New York, and my brothers done a lot for his family.

But then, by going there, I'd have to leave family and friends for three years and it's not like if it was say Oxford where I could get a train up reasonably cheapish, I'd have to fly home.

Other alternative is Cambridge or Durham, but Durham isn't good enough (imo) to pay £9000 a year for, and Cambridge is the other place I'd prolly be looking at but I'd hate knowing there was a better uni than the one I'd be at.

Anyways, I guess I should actually get to 6th a Form and see if I stand a chance at getting the grades before I worry about which one, it's just annoying that had I lived in America I prolly wouldn't have half the problems xD

hahahahahahahaha you're loudly and pointedly considering harvard but you're complaining about the cost of a flight home,

how are you ever gonna make it past 1st year without a disregard for ca$h mon£y like all the other trust fund kids there???????
           

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6833 on: August 01, 2014, 15:23 »
^That's exactly it. The only way some non trust fund kid to pay for it is a scholarship, but you'd have to be a junior Einstein to get that. Loans, although good in the short term aren't good in the long run.  So the plane ticket is the least of your worries Dick.

@Petzbreeder: By that logic, 7+8=9 and so on. I'm not sure if that's right, but try it if you can.

Cleaned out my grandmother's gutters yesterday. I swear, it was like there were small trees growing out of the gutters. The other plants growing in it were likely poison ivy! Fun, right?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 15:26 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6834 on: August 01, 2014, 15:32 »
^That's exactly it. The only way some non trust fund kid to pay for it is a scholarship, but you'd have to be a junior Einstein to get that. Loans, although good in the short term aren't good in the long run.  So the plane ticket is the least of your worries Dick.

then getting my brother in London to speak to his American friend about a sponsorship, as he works in law in New York, and my brothers done a lot for his family.

I did actually point out that problem, stating my only chance would be to get him to sponsor, which given the size of his firm isn't completely out of the question and would come with some form of guarantee of employment,which is perfect. I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't, but it's still annoying that they make it so difficult to get into Universities that you literally have to get a sponsor / scholarship.
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6835 on: August 01, 2014, 15:46 »
I did actually point out that problem, stating my only chance would be to get him to sponsor, which given the size of his firm isn't completely out of the question and would come with some form of guarantee of employment,which is perfect. I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't, but it's still annoying that they make it so difficult to get into Universities that you literally have to get a sponsor / scholarship.

To be fair that's how they differentiate between the bright and the best possible candidates to join their University. I mean, I'd love it if everyone could get an equal chance but it just isn't plausible =[

The most important part is just switching on for A Levels and starting that off as well as you can because it could increase your chances of getting that sponsor =P
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 16:09 by GL. »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6836 on: August 01, 2014, 16:01 »
Well, law isn't what i'm going for. I'll either go for medicine or some form of science. Still, I want to eventually end up at Stanford, which is another Ivy League school if i'm not mistaken. Plus, although it isn't across an ocean, this uni is across the country from where I live. So Dick, good luck with Harvard if you can find a way to get in.

Offline Zubatman

• Un Macho y Caballero
  • Psythor Fan
  • Zubats are not to be taken lightly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6837 on: August 01, 2014, 16:31 »
This world lacks Machos and Caballeros, and those who still are are pressured to change by modern society. Apparently being a Macho or a Caballero is a bad thing, but the true Machismo/Caballerismo is the best quality any man can have, no matter what race they are.

If being one is "too much" for you, than just please stop being a wimp, stop whining because you stained your shirt or dropped your phone. Sea un Hombre!
"All men do not know when to stop, but Macho men know their limits and push them further, like a taco you know you've overstuffed."
                               -Uncle Jorge

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6838 on: August 01, 2014, 17:01 »
Pokemon Showdown just erased all of my teams. D:<

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6839 on: August 01, 2014, 17:29 »
Loads of talk on this page of things like Harvard and Cambridge and I'm here like "oh I'm thinking of going chester"

...and, annoyingly, I actually wouldn't like the thought of going to Oxford / Cambridge. I'm an idiot.