Pokémon Games > X and Y/OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

Possible Leak?

(1/4) > >>

Sappy:
Seems plausible. Doesn't it?

Speculate etc:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7499/maybej.jpg

Go 4Chan.

Stay on the weary side. Might not be legit. However, the fact there's only 98 Pokemon (bear in mind X and Y does include Pokemon from other generation) and mainly if Heracross and Pinsir pre-voloutions are announced around March the 15th this could prove legit.

I dunno, I found it interesting.

lugia95:
A lot of this does seem possible, but a part of me hopes that it's not. I would kinda like to see a new type, and I'll be disappointed if Sylveon does turn out to be a normal type. And, come on, "Houndoomed"? Really?

Ledyba:
huh. wish it was real, there's some very intresting ideas there.. sawkem and throhem, hey I like them.  if they're evos but I love those pokemon anyway.

Houndoomed? Assumed Houndoom evo, that'd be a terrible name really.

Turner:
No this isn't real, 'Mr. XY' is a name used by trolls on 4chan's dedicated Pokemon board. It used to be 'John Gamefreak' - whereby someone would pretend to be a worker from GameFreak and leak 'new information'. Then it got changed to 'Mr. XY' who has 'leaked' 3 different sets of 'new pokemon' (All fakes).

It's just what happens when people get bored waiting for new information to speculate on. People took the threads seriously because they just liked to speculate as though it was real, then people came into the threads and thought that those people actually believed it (They didn't), next thing you know it's 'commonly believed to be true' and thus does the rounds on tumblr etc.

...And that ladies and gentlemen is how rumors spread :P

You know how everyone hates Stealth Rock because it screws over Charizard big time? That's why Xerneas's type is Psychic/Rock despite the fact it looks nothing like a rock-type...it's just another subtle troll. I don't think anyone noticed it though.

ajeeth23:
There's supposedly a branched evo of Darumaka. Snomanitan? Really? Fire/Ice type? Is it going to change into a Water type when its HP is down by half? xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version