Misc > Debate

What do you find most annoying about Donald Trump?

<< < (2/5) > >>

The name master:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on September 19, 2018, 19:27 ---I wonder what would happen if you threw some Holy Water on him? Would he burst into flames or melt?

--- End quote ---
Why not a combination of the two?

Your skin would melt if it burnt for long enough....

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes:
i want 2 go for the extremely online aspect of "hes ruined nintendos Toad for life" but would rather go for something more clueless like "i hate how he pees on his own toupee to dye it yellow every morning"

the bread dragon:
i'm going to go for the extremely online aspect of "hes ruined nintendos Toad for life"
if you don't understand why he's ruined nintendos toad for life, just don't worry about it. you're better off this way. just know that toad is totally innocent in this matter, and he's doing his very best :) we are all so proud of you toad!! keep on doing you buddy

Milsap:
Those American flag pin badges annoy me for some reason. As if he needs to let the world know he's American, or he's afraid if he doesn't wear one people will think he's not a 'patriot'

Kerou 犠牲:
The correct answer is that the MAGA hat as a piece of fashion is actually lit but what it embodies ain't it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version