Author Topic: [P][Sf][Fu] The Way Out (Warning, will contain a LOT violence) [C]  (Read 21900 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
((Please note that this is the next part of Shiny Mega Gengar's first rp, Get Out Alive. All credit for creation of that one and this one go to him. I do have his permission to start this one*))

It is winter in Kanto, months since the doomsday virus has ravaged the world. The doomsday pokemon are growing in number, and are getting smarter. A xatu, one of the only not doomsday, falls inside the lab. A buizel and ninetales stand trimumphantly. The buizel speaks, "Where's the cure, Abraham? You said you had it." she said. Abraham then says, "You've beaten me. The cur-" he is cut off there by the ninetales, who interjects "So you don't have it?" Abraham shakes his head, "No, I do have it. It's just-" The buizel interjects, "Where is it, and why did you create the virus? You knew that something was bound to happen." The xatu sighs, then stands up. He says, "We were doing research on hazardous chemicals and diseases. My experiment went wrong and we fled...or died."

"I then had a vision." Abraham continued, "Your friend, the ninetales..." The ninetales responds, "Keira." The xatu nodded, "Right, Keira. Anyways, I was desperate for an answer, but I got one. I was sent a future vision of a ninetales, who was almost immune, note almost, immune to fire. She also had great potential and smarts. Then the vision shifted to a young vulpix and her parents. I knew that must have been her." Keira, then said, "So? Why put all your hope in little old me? I would've been killed. Right Fleur?" The buizel, Fleur, nodded, "And you almost did, many times. Plus that's just when we knew you." Abraham continued, "The doomsday pokemon got to the family, but Keira was spared. I knew where she ended up, so I made up a story and telephoned the violent one, Del I think his name was. I told him of a cure and where to find me. I had no cure, but I wanted the girl."

Keira was obviously outraged, but said nothing. The Xatu continued his tale, "I then found out about the girls protectors, the ones coming with her. I became fearful and made the cure, only days before right now. Now to see her evolved.... at long last. This power could be put to great use." Keira, obviously about ready to tear Abraham to shreds, bellowed, "So you made this whole thing up just to get me?! What am I, some sort of toy?!" Fleur, who seemed calm, but had more of a cold fury, responded, "So.... where is it?" The Xatu was able to get out, "In the other room." The buizel told the ninetales, "Wait outside, make sure everyone's still alive. Tend to everyone as needed." Keira nodded, looking toward her bag of healing supplies, and went out the door into the snow. Fleur walked up to Abraham, raised her fist into an ice punch, and delivered a powerful ice punch uppercut right into the bird's jaw. He fell, and as she went for the cure, she growled, "Cynic."

Fluer's paws wrapped around the vial of cure, but suddenly, different voices were able to be heard. She peaked around the corner, a lucario, Ryu, and his group were bickering with Abraham. I need to get out, fast. thought Fleur. Her arm ached, the one where she was bitten. The buizel was the only known pokemon to have survived a bite. In fact, it enhanced her speed. She relied on this and used quick attack to duck through the shadows, past the other pokemon and outside. However, Ryu thought he saw something move. As Fleur started for the trees, the lucario yelled, "Hold it!" Fleur stopped. Ryu said, "Come back with the cure! We won't do anything, all we want is the cure. Then we'll go back to Kalos."

Fleur responded, "Funny, because that's where I was going. And about the cure, no." She kept going, almost to the trees. Ryu charged with extremespeed, but Fleur dodged masterfully. The lucario called his group out to follow. Fleur then said, "Fine! Everyone, come on out!" Then one by one, a small group of pokemon rose, some from the trees, one, Keira, from the snow. The ninetales seemed to know these pokemon, Fleur said, "Can you handle this?" Keira then said, "I can do more than that." she had a devilish grin on her face.

Keira stepped forward and pushed Ryu over into the snow. "What the hell? Why did you just leave me for dead on the beach!" She stared daggers at the lucario. Ryu then flashed back.....

In the flashback, a vulpix was seen taking a surf from a doomsday pokemon. She was near dead. Ryu stayed behind, he wanted to pay his last respects. he thought she was dead. He then left. That vulpix was Keira.

"Keira? I thought you were dead!" Ryu said, standing. Keira then said, sharply, "Guess not! And also, guess who evolved?!" Ryu started towards her, and said, "Come on back with me. We can get the cure and go end this." Keira growled, "I'm warning you, take one more step...." The lucario did. The ninetales grinned, "I've been waiting for this for months..." She charged fire and blasted Ryu with overheat. Ryu stood up and started to charge an aura sphere, "Keira! Come on!" Keira jumped up and slammed a paw into his face, ending the skirmish. Keira then said, "No, you come on! You left me there, you've been acting all overly important and I was getting tired of it! That was the final straw. This proves that you aren't almighty!" She then turned to Fleur and the rest of her group, "Let's go, i'm done with him." One of the pokemon in the other group stepped forward, but Keira turned and glared at it, and they backed up.

Fleur and her group started to leave, except for Keira. She left an Oran and Rawst berry behind. "See you, and don't die." she said, running to catch up with her new teammates. The ninetales disappeared off into the Kanto winter.

Plot: This is set after Get Out Alive. Fleur and her group reached the cure and got it. They're heading back to Kalos to make the cure and end the doomsday virus. However, the danger still exists. Doomsday pokemon are getting smarted by the second and are growing in number. You are a part of Fleur's group. None of you are doomsday. Your mission is to get back safely and to end the virus.

Rules:
Usual PKMN rules apply
No Limelighting, besides for your starter post
No godmodding.
No controlling another person's character unless that person give you permission. That person must also notify me.
Be nice and respectful
Have fun
If you want to ask something, or to spice up the plot, pm me. I'm open to suggestions.

Character form:
Pokemon: (Just pick a pokemon. If it seems questionable, ask. No legends)

Appearance: (Anything special about your character? What do they look like?)

Personality: (What is your character like? What makes them tick? 3 line minimum)

Moveset: (What moves do they wield?)

Weapons and Gear: (Nothing op. Also, not infinite amounts of anything. Be reasonable. Optional)

History: (What's the backstory? 3 line minimum)

Starter post: (What were you doing while Keira and Fleur were getting the serum that will save all of our sorry hides? And during the confrontation? 8 Sentence minimum)

I will control Keira and Fleur, their forms will come later if there is interest.

Characters:
Nova - Female houndoom (Kpyna)
Patrick - Male Sylveon (Danatales)
Sixx - Male Zoroark (Danatales)
Keira - Female ninetales (ShinyBlaziken2000)
Fleur - Female buizel (ShinyBlaziken2000)
S.C.R.A.P. - Porygon using masculine pronouns (The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA)
Subject 001 - Male anorith (dragoncat)
Reiru - Female charizard (OpalRhea)
Mikhial - Male Alakazam (OpalRhea)

Reserved Spots:

*The original rp can be found for reference here: http://pkmn.net/forums/index.php?topic=105365.0
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 01:34 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: [P][Sf][Fu] The Way Out (Warning, will contain violence) [J]
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 02:38 »
Name: Nova
Pokemon: Houndoom
Appearance: Nova's fur shimmers blue, very unusual for a houndoom. Her eyes are the typical crimson red, and she has dwarfed horns, just like a normal houndoom female. Her underbelly is pale orange, and her stature is nothing impressive for a houndoom of her sex. One of the eye sockets on the skull on her chest has a houndoomite pendant driven into it.
Personality: For a pokemon that was forced to raise itself, Nova is surprisingly friendly towards those that still have a pulse. She believes that all survivors should stick together for the good of all pokemon, including herself. She's not sensitive though, and doesn't mind getting into quarrels and even physical fights with others. Nova doesn't have a lot of faith in others sticking around, and when she learned there was a cure, she just wanted it so she could cure her pack, and have her life be normal for once. She does long for that normal life, and is driven to get it.
Moveset: Crunch, Will-o-Wisp, Dark Pulse, Flamethower.
Weapons: Houndoomite.
History: Nova was born in a pack, as one of the few remaining tribal pokemon that still exist, in a world that became full of cities and settlers. She was the daughter of the pack's leader, and had great prophetic importance, due to the exotic color of her fur. However, when all of the elders in the pack called for great property due to her birth, the Doomsday virus took over. After her pack was inevitably destroyed, Nova got together with other groups of pokemon to attempt to live as normal a life as she could, but the groups were often destroyed or dissolved. She met Kiera and her group a few days after Kiera was deserted by the original group.
Starter post:

Nova was guarding the outside, making sure that no doomsday or otherwise were going to get in, and foil the group's plans. She didn't know why any survivors would want the serum for malicious reasons, but she wasn't about to take any chances of anyone stealing it. After all, who could she trust with it besides herself?

A commotion came from within the building, and Nova could see Fleur jump from out of the building with the vial. Nova snapped to attention, and ran by Fleur to protect her from whatever might be after her. She saw Fleur in  confrontation with a Lucario, and Nova got down deep into the ground, trying to make herself totally invisible to the Lucario. She could sense other group members around her. If this Lucario messed up, he might not make it out alive... Nova hoped that for his sake, he made it out alive.

"Everyone, come on out!" Fleur called, and Nova stepped forward, glaring into the Lucario. However, Kiera seemed to have him covered-- one dramatic confrontation and and overheat later, and the group was on their way to spread the cure.

"Well, and just like that, we're on our way to ending this mess..." Nova said, looking behind her at the lab, and the other survivors. She wondered how far they must have come... No matter, the outcome would most likely be what they would ultimately want, anyways. "Hey, Kiera, that Lucario won't cause us any grief, right?"

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 23:02 »
Congratulations, Nova has been accepted. If another user or two decide to join, Keira and Fleur shall be made.

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 05:25 »
Name: Patrick
Pokemon: Sylveon
Appearance: Looks like the average Sylveon, albeit a little shorter. He also has a slightly longer and fluffier tail. His feeler ribbons are constantly waving and wiggling and curling around whatever's close by. He has an optimistic air about him, and is usually gently smiling.
Personality: With a quiet voice and friendly words, Patrick is a kindhearted friend to all, good at soothing arguments and calming frightened souls. He keeps his chin up no matter what, and doesn't let the little things trip him up. He hates seeing others in pain, and wants to restore the world to its peaceful prior state. He's also a bit of a weirdo, daydreaming and making odd comparisons and collecting whatever little baubles he can find just for fun.
For his cute looks and sweet personality, though, he is a skilled defensive battler, good at confusing and wearing out foes while Sixx physically takes things down. His relationship with the Zoroark is extremely tight, and he is the best for calming Sixx's anxieties.
Moveset: Protect, Double Team, Sand Attack, Moonblast
Weapons and Gear: Keeps a little leather satchel around his side, full of berries and little trinkets he's discovered along the journey.
History: Patrick never knew his birth family. His egg was accidentally knocked out of its clutch, and ended up at the bottom of a ditch until it was scooped up by an expectant Zoroark mother who felt bad for the lost unborn child and took the egg back to her nest. He hatched with her other Zorua babies, and was raised along with them as their weird Eevee sibling. Sixx was one of his 'siblings', and the two became extremely close, brothers in every sense except blood. The love they have for each other is what allowed Patrick to evolve into a Sylveon. When the Doomsday virus stroke their entire family was wiped out, leaving Sixx and Patrick to strike out on their own and make due. They eventually joined Fleur's legion, and travel with hope a cure will be tracked down.
Starter post: [see below, his and Sixx's are combined]

Name: Sixx
Pokemon: Zoroark
Appearance: Has a bit of an odd condition where the markings around his eyes aren't red, but black, giving almost an eyeliner-like appearance. The black tips in his back/head/tail fur are also bigger than normal, leaking into his main red fur. The bead-like ornament clipped around his tail is silver instead of blue-ish green. He's tall and lanky, but often hunches over, hiding his true stature. He's missing a few teeth, and his right ear is badly mangled and ripped up.
Like all Zoroarks, Sixx can create illusions and make himself appear as other Pokemon; however, his illusions are often easy to discern if one looks hard enough. Notably, he has trouble changing his eyes, meaning when he appears as other Pokemon he tends to still have his bright teal eyes. Large scale illusions wear him out quickly, too
Personality: Sixx likes to play up a real tough guy act to impress people, rolling his eyes and snarking and threatening enemies, but in reality, he's a very nervous creature. He spends a lot of time quietly trying to not have an anxiety attack and having trouble making friends. He admires Keira heavily, but never can find the words to say it. The Doomsday virus sickens him, and he wants to find a cure badly, to prevent the atrocities that befell his and presumably innumerable other families.
Patrick is the most important Pokemon in his life right now. The two play to each other's skills excellently, and battle best as a team. Sixx is constantly keeping an eye out for his 'brother', and would be beyond crushed if anything happened to him
Moveset: Night Slash, Agility, Hone Claws, Dig
Weapons and Gear: Sharp claws, speed, and his cloaking techniques.
History: Sixx was always a nervous boy. He grew up with his siblings under the watchful eye of their mother, a shy and quiet baby fox who spent a lot of time with his odd adopted brother Patrick. He grew close to the eevee, evolving not long before he did. All was well until the Doomsday virus struck. He watched his own blood kin be turned into monsters and fled with Patrick into the wilderness, roaming about without much of a cause and often getting himself in scuffles until they joined Fleur's group.
Starter post:

"You're trembling,"
Patrick said quietly, delicate body flattened against the cold, snowy earth, hiding as much as the short pink creature could. One of his feelers appeared to be wrapped around a tree branch. He watched the building Fleur had gone into, listened as commotion rumbling from inside. He hoped nothing was going wrong.

"Something's happening in there," the tree replied, shifting a bit and causing an odd rippling along its limbs: a telltale sign of a Zoroark illusion, "And I don't think it's something good."

"Ah, well, with that attitude, of course not!" Patrick giggled. His large ears perked up suddenly, as he watched Fleur rocket out of the building, vial of cure in hand. He grinned, and turned his head to the "talking tree" "You see! Always such a Negative Nosepass!...Hm?" The Sylveon squinted, spotting a Lucario their Buizel leader was now getting into a bit of a growling contest with. "Oh my..."

Just then, Fleur called for everyone to come out, and with a heavy sigh the tree rippled and faded, revealing a hunched over, huffing Sixx. It'd take him a little to recover from that illusion. He looked up, spying Nova the houndoom not close by, and turned to watch as Keira appeared, screamed at, and attacked the Lucario. "tch. Serves that idiot right."

The brothers crept closer as the confrontation came to a head, Keira practically decimating the Lucario with an Overheat. Soon after, their little survivor group was back on their way to Kalos, though Sixx kept glancing back at the lab and hoping everything was going alright. Patrick bounded beside him, smiling. "Well, that's a finished step! Just a little more closer to a full cure and happiness for all." Sixx looked down at him and scoffed a quiet laugh, reaching to muss the Sylveon's head.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 04:14 by Danatales »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 20:29 »
I will reserve a spot. However, having 2 ninetales in the party could get a bit confusing for a scrub like me. Plus, i'd prefer that people have 1-2 characters so that other people can get spots and that the characters that each user has will get the proper amount of attention. Not that you have to be rid of a character, it's just 3 can get very hectic. I do, however, thank you for using some males in it, there were a lot of females so far and no males.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 20:31 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 00:06 »
Adjustments have been made and my forms have been finished! Lemme know if  I gotta tweak anything else ;u

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 01:27 »
Accepted, both of them. Here comes mine.

Name: Keira
Pokemon: Ninetales
Appearance: Keira, at first, looks like your average ninetales. Look closer, you'd be mistaken. The differences start with her eyes, one's sky blue, and the other is deep violet. This has been known to switch back and forth every few hours. Secondly, the red scarf that Ryu gave her is now tied around her forehead like a bandanna. Third, the white flower that used to basically tell how alive or dead she was (see the first rp) is now pinned to her center tail. Lastly, the tips of her tails go from yellow to a section of orange and finally black towards the tips.
Personality: As time went on, Keira grew less shy, but disappointment and hardship did a huge number on the young vulpix (read my lips, she was the human equivalent of 5). Many lives were lost that she tried to save, when kept frustrating her. Finally, she broke after the beach incident (see original post). Since evolution, Keira has become a lot more bitter and sharp tongued (like Yellowfang, for those of you Warriors fans). Keira, however, is strong and reliable, but not one to let weakness show in her, in fear of letting everyone down, like she felt she did last time. She was matured a lot and has broken out of the shy shell she was in. There is a caring in her, but it's deep down and reserved for the injured, and for those that she actually trusts now, one of which is Fleur. Hurt one of them, Keira will not let you leave without a few scar or a burn.
Moveset: Overheat, Hypnosis, Feint Attack, Extrasensory
Weapons And Gear: She has a bag slung over her shoulder full of healing items, and the cure. Also a fire stone, which due to a genetic mutation, she can absorb the power from it, but only in dire situations. It's partially used (like half of it is gray, and the other the usual coloring).
History: After her parents being killed by a d-day horde and nearly dying getting to the base, Keira joined Ryu's group and they got very far. However, she couldn't save many of the healthy pokemon she met, as weel as some of her comrades, a bitterness tempered in her. Her old group pronounced her dead and left her on a beach in Johto, where she evolved and the bitterness came as she realized that they abandoned her. Fleur and her band of pokemon found Keira and took pity on her. Fleur helped her focus her emotions, albeit into anger, but that was better than the emotional mess that she was before. Now with the serum, she seeks to get back to the base and save this world, with or without Ryu.
Stater Post: Keira burrowed into the snow to await anything coming by, when she heard a familiar voice. Ryu's. It took all of her will to not rip him to shreds right then and there. So Keira waited, and waited. Finally, Fleur came out the door, holding up the cure. Then Ryu and his group came out and the confrontation began. Keira jumped out of the snow and into the front. This is it, the moment you've sought after. she thought. Then she began, and eventually brought down her old friend. And stay down. she thought. Keira considered kicking snow on him, but she was better than that. She was better than Ryu and his group. As Keira left with Fleur and everyone in her group, Nova posed her question. Keira answered, "Unless he's stupid enough to try again, no worries there. Then again, he probably is. He's that stubborn." the ninetales laughed at her own response.

Name: Fleur
Pokemon: Buizel
Appearance: It's your average buizel. However, along her right arm is a scar and the arm is discolored slightly. Fleur is battle worn and scarred and a bit lean from all the running she's done. Believe me, she runs fast.
Personality: At first glance, she's very sneaky and stealthy, the polar opposite of honor. Get to know her and Fleur is very relaxed and fun. When it comes to it, she will lead, but the buizel prefers to take the back. She has no problems leading, but there's always someone else who's willing, which makes no difference to her.
Moveset: Ice Punch, Quick Attack, Aqua Tail, Agility
Weapons and Gear: She does have 3 knives stored in Keira's bag that she used only if absolutely needed.
History: Fleur was on the run even since they took out her entire village. She did take a bite from a scrappy little axew d-day, but to everyone's surprise, she survived with no ill effects. That's right, she's been bitten and survived. Perhaps Arceus took mercy on her. Anywho, it gave her a little speed boost. After traveling for a while, she met everyone, excluding Keira, and they gathered at the base and set off from there. They encountered a setback because the seas were too rough in Sinnoh to travel. They got past Hoenn and to Johto, where Keira was found. Fleur took a liking to her in an instant and the group eventually got to the cure, moments before the other group.
Starter Post: Keira stepped forward and Fleur stepped back. What's she going to do? Fleur thought. She soon got her answer. Fleur watched as Keira destroyed her old comrade and then growled some words at the lucario. Woah..... that's some rage there. Thought the buizel. Keira said they were done there and everyone started off. Fleur was rattled by this and wanted to see if her ninetales friend was ok. However, Keira was laughing at something, which made Fleur relax as the group went on through the Kanto snow.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 01:36 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA

• PUK's original ninja. So zetta slow!!
  • Sentret Fan
  • Look, I finally changed my avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 04:32 »
Name: SCRAP (Space Center Research and Analysis Porygon)

Pokemon: Porygon

((For simplicity, I'll use masculine pronouns))

Appearance: On both "feet" is the "Mind Badge" with a rocket design inside: a logo designed by the researchers at the Mossdeep Space Center (MSC). He has a reverse color scheme of a shiny Porygon (blue and white in place of teal and pink, respectively) and has been modified to contain several commands and programs designed for analysis and exploration of harsh environments. Thrusters have been attached to him to allow for faster travel and to reorient the Pokémon should he find himself being blown away or falling from a great height. The thrusters are found below the "feet" and look like circular pads. He has a metal box attached to his back for collecting samples to analyze, which can double as a storage unit.

Personality: Being that he is essentially a Porygon with extra software, he has all the personality of the species; that is, not much. SCRAP can speak and generate sentences in response to a wide number of subjects  and will preface responses with the tone the response should be interpreted in ("Who are you?" "[Informative] I am SCRAP, designed at Mossdeep Space Center. I have been programmed to research and explore other planets."). His voice is computerized, monotone, and he speaks with a Russian accent (a prank by one of the programmers). SCRAP will adapt and learn from his environment: always scanning and assessing the area around him. When he was working for MSC, he would receive commands and send back data and findings. Anything he analyzes, records, or otherwise processess is packaged into a data file and sent back to MSC. Due to the programming, SCRAP is very goal oriented and is driven to accomplish the task at hand. SCRAP can analyze the situation around him and change priorities of tasks: for example he will prioritize movement and hiding if hostiles (or potential hostiles) are detected and combat is ill advised. Emotions are difficult for SCRAP to understand, though he recognizes certain actions (crying, laughing, growling/snarling) to be associated with certain emotions (sadness, happiness, anger). SCRAP can recognize certain factors and corresponding actions, such as heightened aggression and attack, calmness and peace; but he can't develop any sort of complex emotional understanding of a situation. He can't fight his programming: his primary mission is to collect samples for analysis, take photographs and record what he finds.

Moveset: Tri-Attack, Recover, Recycle, Conversion
((I'll take some creative liberty with Recycle and Conversion. Recycle can allow some items, like Potions, be used twice but it requires an energy source such as matter or electricity. The stronger the item, the more energy needed. Conversion will be the manga/anime adaptation: scan and change his appearence.))

Weapons and Gear: A metal case designed for carrying samples. He has some built in devices that allow for the analysis of material found, as well as other devices planted as security measures and to aid in contacting MSC. He is equipped with the thrusters mentioned above, allowing him to dash and move quickly for small bursts. This also comes in handy for improvized attacks, such as tackles. SCRAP can store a few items within a chest cavity, though the storage room is limited. As of right now, he has:
-Moon Stone x8
-Round Stone x3
-Fire Stone x1
-Potion x2
-Persim Berry x3
-Oran Berry x20

History: As mentioned before, SCRAP was designed as a research vessel. He was sent to the moon to explore the environment. There, SCRAP analyzed several rocks and stones, took photographs, and performed analysis on soil composition. When an area was well researched, he was converted into data and sent to another area of the moon via satellite. It was during his mission that the Doomsday Infection appeared back home. SCRAP continued sending data to the MSC, but received no reply Regardless, he continued his mission and continued to be teleported to other parts of the moon for analysis. After nearly five years of silence, an emergency program activated while SCRAP was in hibernation mode. The program was similar to the routine designed to move him around the moon, only this routine tried to send him back home. Being that most computers, as well as civilization, was destroyed at this point, he was materialized near a power plant: the best source of electric fields. He continued his mission, exploring the desolate landscape and analyzing what he could find. SCRAP didn't consider the area he was in to be Kanto, as his programming told him he was still on the moon. He encountered hostiles and hid with Conversion or picked some off with a well aimed Tri-Attack. He found various stones, analyzed them, and kept the ones that his programming considered most important. All the while he would continue to call home, awaiting a response.

Starter post: A particularly persistent, but tired, Quilava charged SCRAP. The Porygon tilted his head to analyze the situation and dashed sideways. The fire-type face planted where the Porygon once floated. It stood back up and let out a growl.
"[Assertively] Continued hostility will be met with force." SCRAP beeped. The Quilava either didn't understand or didn't care, as it lifted itself up and charged on all fours.
"[Alert] Science Vessel SCRAP to Mother. Please respond. Hostiles engaged. Entering Attack Mode."
A triangle formed by three white points faded in near SCRAP's nose. The three points changed color: one blue, one red, one yellow. The Quilava leapt up and launched a strong Ember attack, but SCRAP fired back. A focused stream of fire shot through the Quilava's Ember and struck it, blinding the Pokémon as it shielded itself from the burst of flame. A beam of ice shot out, striking the Quilava and setting it spinning in the air. The final hit, a jolt of lightning, struck the fire Pokémon as it fell to the ground.
SCRAP leaned forward and released a burst of air from his thrusters, slamming into the downed Quilava and knocking it into a tree. It struggled to stand on its legs, blood dripping from a cut and staining the cold winter snow. SCRAP pressed the attack, slamming into the Quilava again and crushing it between itself and the tree. The Pokémon gasped for air, only to be cut short by the Porygon tossing it aside with his nose. The Quilava slid on the floor, unconscious. SCRAP moved back to assess the situation.
"[Alert] Hostile has been neutralized.." he beeped. There came some shouting from beyond where the Porygon was. The Porygon floated slowly past the trees to observe from a distance. Two groups of Pokémon stood there, shouting among themselves. One, a Ninetails, launched a blast of fire at a Lucario. The Fighting type fell to the floor, injured. The Ninetails turned to one group, spoke, and they moved off…in his direction.
"[Alert] Unidentified lifeforms approaching. Engaging camouflage." SCRAP chimed. He scanned the nearby area with Conversion and changed his body color and texture. It wasn't perfect, but anyone who wasn't actively looking for him would have trouble seeing him. Unless they ran into him of course.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 15:04 by The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 20:48 »
As soon as I heard the idea, I knew you wouldn't disappoint. It's (actually correct in this case) accepted.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 04:15 »
Finally finished this. I'm afraid there may still be problems here, but if I don't post now, I'm going to stay up all night tweaking it.

Name: Unknown (the scientists referred to him as Subject 001, but he didn't even know that)

Pokemon: Anorith

Appearance: Smaller and a little lighter, in both weight and colour, than the average Anorith. The lighter colouration may have been caused by the genetic modification, but it’s impossible to know for sure.

Personality: Subject 001 is generally seen as timid. He isn't, he's just scared because of, well, everything. Everything is new to him and it’s just too much to take in at once. He is also usually confused and frustrated because he has no idea what is going on. He is observant and catches onto things quickly. He is very determined and a little stubborn. He doesn't talk much, mostly because he is unfamiliar with modern language, so he mostly communicates through clicks, chirps, and screes, since they are more universally understood then the ancient language he speaks.

He enjoys battle, though he's not very good at it, unless under water. Another thing he’s not very good at; walking. He is able to keep up with the rest, mostly, but it’s a struggle. However, he is a good swimmer, in still water, currents mess him up. Because of all his problems with not being in water, he often feels that he is a burden, so he is determined to prove to himself and everyone else that he is not a burden.

He doesn't like to be alone; he prefers to be in a group, being alone in the lab for so long was awful. He likes competition but hates to lose. He hates accepting help, though he often has to do to being a fish out of water, literally and figuratively. He is friendly and a good listener. He is also loyal to those he forms any kind of bond with and quick to defend them.

Moveset: Protect, Metal Claw, Water Gun, Mud Sport

Weapons and Gear:
Has the ability to quickly regenerate thanks to genetic modification. Not instantaneously, but fast enough that he can survive many wounds that would otherwise be fatal. Rule of thumb for this, if he survives the first few minutes he should be fine, and should fully recover in a few hours, as long as he doesn’t sustain more injuries in that time. This ability has no effect on diseases or viruses.

Has the ability the go for unnaturally long periods of time with little to no food, also thanks to genetic modification. This depends on activity level; the less active he is the longer he can survive.
He is unaware of both these abilities.

His intelligence was also enhanced to equal that of an average modern pokemon.

As for actual weapons, all he really has are his claws. He can bite, but, unless he and his target are in the water, it’s incredibly difficult and awkward.

History: Subject 001 had barely been alive for a week when the Doomsday virus entered the world. He had few memories and didn't know very much about the strange new world he woke up in. All he could remember about his past was that he was one member of a large colony of Anorith. He couldn't remember exactly how he died, or even that he died, he just thought he fell unconscious and somehow ended up at the lab, but he vaguely remembered being alone when it happened. He couldn't remember his name either, and he hadn't been around long enough to pick up on the fact that he was being referred to as Subject 001.

When the Doomsday pokemon escaped, he was in a well-ventilated, out-of-the-way wing of the lab. One of the scientists working on the project, a separate project from the Doomsday project, was putting him back into his cage when the evacuation alarm sounded. Panicked, the scientist ran out, forgetting to close and lock the cage door. The little Anorith was panicking as well, the alarm was loud and scary and he had no idea what it was. He crawled out of the cage and down the hall until he came across a supply closet with an open door. He crawled inside and used his claws to close the door as well as he could. There he stayed, occasionally leaving to walk around the lab until he got too nervous and went back, until the day Keira and the rest of the group came to get the cure.

Starter post:
Subject 001 was walking through the familiar halls near his closet for what felt like the millionth time. The loneliness of the empty halls had got to him long ago, he was desperate to find someone, anyone, he didn’t care who. It got to the point where his desperation for company had overcome his fear of the strange new world. He had walked farther away from the closet then he ever had before when he heard something loud; it sounded like voices, and fighting. He scuttled through the halls as fast as he could to find out what was going on. When he reached the source of the noise he saw a large, cream coloured… thing with nine tails fighting a tall, blue thing. The cream coloured thing used a powerful fire type move on the blue thing and quickly ended the fight. The Anorith was in awe of the powerful pokemon. He then looked over to the group the pokemon was returning to and… Wait! Oh no! They were leaving! He let out a loud scree, hoping to get their attention. Then, after hesitating a moment, he scurried outside to chase after them, but he didn't get very far before he got himself buried in the snow. He desperately squirmed and flopped around like a Magikarp, trying to lift himself up enough to catch a breath, screeing and squeaking in panic, but only buried himself deeper.

Edit: made a small change to the history to clarify it a bit. Pretty late to be making changes, I know, but I didn't actually change anything, just went into a bit more detail.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 04:59 by dragoncat »
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 20:50 »
Alright, Subject 001 (as he will be called in the original post) is accepted, nothing that I could find wrong. Just need Opal to get hers ready. I'm losing non reserved joins! After Opal is accepted, we will begin.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 00:46 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
Re: [P][Sf][Fu] The Way Out (Warning, will contain violence) [C]
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2014, 07:44 »
Character form:

Character Name: Mikhial

Pokemon: Alakazam

Appearance: Nobody knows why the blue ‘pads’ or orange mustache ends are there. Including Mikhial himself.

Personality: If asked, Mikhail would refer to himself as a 'pessimistic realist'. He legitimately believes that the world is probably doomed, but sees no benefit in just leaving it to fester. If he feels that he owes someone, he will do what he must to pay off his debt.
He has a very good memory, that is also long. He remembers the actions of others, and isn't likely to trust someone who has previously betrayed him.
He keeps his oaths to the best of his ability, and expects the same from others.

Moveset: Psychic (works as Telekinesis. He can lift about 350 lb (Not including himself) at once, with a range of about 300 meters.), Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Calm Mind

Weapons and Gear: He carries two swords (which he picked up from a Pokemon who had died fighting a D-Day Pokemon).
One is white hilted, and the blade is carved with a tiger. It radiates heat (using/amplifying the wielders ‘hot’ emotions).
The second has an azure hilt and the dark blade is carved with a dragon. It radiates cold (using/amplifying the users ‘cold’ emotions).
The blades do have names, but they were lost with their original owner’s life.

History: Until the virus hit, Mikhial was a non violent pokemon. He was more interested in learning about the world, history, mythology. Anything that crossed his interest. Combat was never very interesting, until the virus hit.
Then it all changed, and the world became 'kill or be killed'. So Mikhial learned to kill. He wasn't happy with it, but understood the necessity. Fleur found him when he was at risk of being overwhelmed by a d-day Weavile, and saved his hide. Since then, he's traveled with her group, willing to do whatever it takes to survive this horror. His telepathy proved to be a useful tool for scouting, allowing him to sense upcoming threats, and, with practice, whether those threats were Doomsday Pokemon.

Starter post: See Below.

Character form:

Character Name: Reiru

Pokemon: Charizard (MegaX stone)

Appearance: A normal Charizard, although she has a long scar going down one cheek. She wears a tattered blue bandanna around her right forearm. When Mega evolved, her wings are tattier than even a normal Mega Charizard X's, although she can still somehow fly.

Personality: Reiru has changed. She is consumed by her regrets, and doesn't know how to fight them off anymore. As such, she has become almost a D-Day mon herself, mindlessly driven to survive. Once she has decided on a path, she will push towards it with all of her strength, with no consideration for how it might damage her. Aside from things involving combat or travel, Reiru distances herself from any travelling companions, not letting anyone get close.
She has no desire to feel hope anymore, since the last time she let herself be hopeful people died, and their quest turned out to be a failure. She'll work for redemption, and to try and finish the job that was started back in Kalos, but she refuses to hope that they'll succeed, believing that hope only leads to people getting hurt.

Moveset: Outrage, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, ThunderPunch

Weapons and Gear: A leather satchel, which Reiru doesn't know the contents of (It contains a coil of rope, herbal healing items, and a needle and spool of silk thread, and some other odds and ends.)

History: When Reiru was young, she and he sister Mei (Deceased) were left alone in the world. They were 'adopted' and raised by a Pokemon who felt sorry for them. When the sisters were sent on their way, each with a Mega Stone (Charizardite X for Reiru, and Charizardite Y for Mei.) The two fought, and survived together for a while, before Mei got bitten by a D-Day Pokemon. She attacked Reiru, and Reiru fought her sister to a standstill, but couldn't bring herself to kill Mei. So she fled. Soon after, Del found her.
Ten years later, Abaham got in contact with the group. Then they started the journey to Kanto. Early on, Reiru encountered Mei again, and the two sisters faught. Reiru was all but defeated, when she was saved by a Greninja (who later died. Seeing a pattern?).
As their journey proceeded, Reiru withdrew more and more. She continued being protective, but when she had to leave Innis to die in order to protect the rest of the group, something inside her cracked. When Kiera was 'killed', that something fractured. Sunny's disappearance soon after, and Tanith's death, they sealed the deal. And then, with the trials finally over, this other group showed up and took the cure. Reiru resigned herself to repeating the journey, especially once she realized the identity of the Ninetails. She resolved to stay by them, even if it meant following at a distance the whole time.

Starter post:
((Contains both Mikhial and Reiru's starters.))

When Fleur and Keira went inside to find out about the cure, Mikhial had been given orders to stay aware, and let them know if something happened. He couldn't hear the conversation, but he could feel the anger in both female Pokemon. Well whoever did that is... The thought was cut off as he felt several other presences coming into his range. None of them felt like infected, but they could be a threat.
He saw the new group go into the building, and was about to warn Fleur when he saw her blur out of the building. She was followed by a Lucario, who clearly challenged her.
When the Buizel called for them to all come on out, the Alakazam floated down, almost serenely. Although this image was slightly ruined by the two swords floating next to him. He could feel Keira's resentment coiled up up an overwound spring, but he could also feel the Lucario's regrets and memories. The Alakazam knew better than to interfere with the inevitable, and so only watched while Keira and her old teammate had their dramatic confrontation.
With that resolved, he nodded to the other group, and floated after his team, resolving to not question Keira about her decision, or what he had heard.
~~~
When Ryu and Kalea lead what what was left of the group to Abraham's lab, Reiru had chosen to perch on the roof, to make sure that the Xatu couldn't flee. Then everything started moving quickly. But she registered one thing. Keira.
Even as the Ninetails beat Ryu, Reiru stayed stunned. As the other group filed away, Reiru heard someone come up behind her.
"You're going with them, aren't you?"
Reiru didn't turn to face Kalea. "I have to. I have to-" The Charizard started, before the Blaziken interrupted.
"Make it right. Make up for failing her last time. But you need to understand something. It's all or nothing. If you go after them, I will not let you come back. I can't be worrying about you, and trying to keep the rest of us alive. So make your choice. Do you stay and drown in your regrets, or do you go, choosing to not look back?"
In response, the Charizard spread her wings.
"Heh. That's what I thought. Here." Kalea slung a satchel over Reiru's shoulder. "Goodbye old friend, and may you find the redemption you seek." Then the Blaziken pushed Reiru off of the roof, and watched the Charizard spread her wings and fly away, following the new group.

Coming soon. Need to get off the comp soon.

EDIT: Almost done. Just figuring out what the starter should be.

Re-EDIT: Eh starter is eh. But it's the best I could come up with so...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 05:46 by OpalRhea »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2014, 19:03 »
For anyone who has a bit of doubt about the swords, Opal asked and it all checks out. As long as it doesn't go too far, it has been allowed.

So far, Opal's form looks good, I'll give a final judgement once her forms have been completed.

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2014, 00:34 »
Blaze, anything you want me to add or edit before I do starters?

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 00:37 »
As long as you know my suggestion, and the fact that you have that bag that Reiru picked up in the beginning (I remember), no.