Author Topic: Buffalo Chicken  (Read 6361 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: Buffalo Chicken
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 23:43 »
yes muhed oh my god we have bay seasoning here

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2015, 00:35 »
theres none on the west coast, and most places around the east coast dont have it...  it's mostly a maryland thing but a good bit of the east coast uses it too
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2015, 01:11 »
Have you had buffalo chicken mac and cheese before? My friends and I, whenever we make it we always sprinkle some bleu cheese on top of it and lord have mercy ;-;
oH MY GOD... no ive never had buffalo mac n cheese but that sounds amazing hhNHNH ESPECIALLY WITH BLEU CHEESE....

ive eaten buffalo wing flavored pretzels, meanwhile, which are also mind-boggingly good. cries over buffalo. cries forever.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2015, 03:43 »
Did you know that Ruffles has/had a buffalo wing flavored chip? It was actually really good.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA

• PUK's original ninja. So zetta slow!!
  • Sentret Fan
  • Look, I finally changed my avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2015, 05:22 »
I was considering grabbing some buffalo wings for lunch tomorrow. This thread is making me really want to do that now.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2015, 10:10 »
Well, the menus say rare, but... D: Like Beth said, most people are too scared of meat that hasn't been incinerated.

But unlike chicken or pork, the bacteria that makes you ill on beef is only found on the outside as opposed to all the way through. this is why you can have blue steak, rare, medium and so on. Same for lamb. As long as the OUTSIDE is cooked, you can NOT get ill. But that's the Daily Mail* for you.

*Daily Mail: FOX News in print form.

And the cooking tip provided by Gordon Ramsay

When I'm in Boston for my honeymoon I'm going to try and visit some of the places I've seen on Man Vs Food. British food is cack and I want to die a happy man: With JD Honey BBQ sauce lining my arteries.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:13 by Milsap »
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2015, 13:55 »
Milsap - I frequent Boston and do not miss Fire and Ice Grille, it's an awesome dining experience where you select the raw ingredients you want in a buffet kind of environment and choose sauces and stuff and then there's a team of grill guys at a circle grill. Unlimited dinner for $12, run of the mill buffets can't beat that. And the food actually tastes good, unlike buffet food. And you can get your burgers there cooked rare. That place has allowed me to put buffalo on so many different kinds of food. Buffalo clams and calamari are better than you may think.

And do a tour of Harpoon brewery. And if you wanna go to any music performances, check out the House of Blues. It's a tiny venue but there's no order so if you're willing to be that guy you can push yourself right against the stage if you buy like $20 floor tickets.

I know a million more places there if you ever get stuck :p final piece of advice, if you retain nothing else I told you, don't go into the Fens park by fenway after dark. It actually becomes scary and I got threatened by a thug that I'm 90% sure was trying to dump a body.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2015, 08:43 »
I know a million more places there if you ever get stuck :p final piece of advice, if you retain nothing else I told you, don't go into the Fens park by fenway after dark. It actually becomes scary and I got threatened by a thug that I'm 90% sure was trying to dump a body.

Drugs, guns, dead bodies... It'd be just like Handsworth! (Suburb of Birmingham... A mini Detroit)
[Three Word Rule]

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2015, 18:12 »
whats the general BBQ method of choice in the US????? i want to know if hank hill is right or not
           

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2015, 18:58 »
i've never tried haggis, though. should i home-make it, or go to some scottish restaurant? (is there such a thing? i've been to irish restaurants but they definitely don't have haggis)

lol Scottish restaurant please someone tell me there is such a place in the world xD Wash your haggis down with some Irn Bru and follow it up with a deep fried Mars bar!

I actually love the taste of offal. Haggis is one of my favourites - I prefer it to pork and beef cuts. Black puddings as well, mmmmmm. Love the taste of kidneys and liver but can't stand the texture, usually use them as flavouring then feed them to someone else lol

Anyway, Buffalo wings... don't recall ever trying them although I love the look of those super spicy ones you see on TV! People in the UK I guess can't handle too much spice (?) because I can never find food hot enough for my tastes.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2015, 00:50 »
^ I can honestly say I've eaten some artery clogging crap (deep fried pizza is amazing btw) but I'm pretty sure the whole deep fried Mars bar thing is an urban myth. I have never seen it for sale anywhere. But if I did I'd totally eat one just to say that I had.

I went to the pub with the wings earlier but they didn't have any so I threw a tantrum and had wine for dinner instead.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2015, 04:22 »
I went to buffalo wild wings and I have a pretty high tolerance so I got the blazin' wings, and man, they should warn that's not for human consumption. I was crying. For like 30 minutes. It was brutal. Next time I'll just go for the hot buffalo haha

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2015, 07:10 »
A chippy like 20 minutes away from me sells deep fried mars bars. I've never tried one though! The same chippy also does battered burgers. Everything is better covered in batter tbh.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2015, 10:39 »
Had some battered chips the other night for the first time in a while. Man they are guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurd!

[Three Word Rule]

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2015, 10:50 »
A chippy like 20 minutes away from me sells deep fried mars bars. I've never tried one though! The same chippy also does battered burgers. Everything is better covered in batter tbh.

Oh aye battered burgers are standard chippy fare. The battered haggis is a particular favourite of mine... especially with gravy. But everything from the chippy should be drowned in gravy imo.