Author Topic: OKAY I THOUGHT THIS ONLY HAPPENED ON TV BUT I NEED SERIOUS HELP HERE  (Read 810 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
Okay. So my friend from America (the same from the "I need help with a friend of mine" topic), who I talk to over Skype, has just, OUT OF THE BLUE...

CONFESSED THAT SHE LOVES ME.

"Because you're one of the only people that's ever made me happy.I just...you've only been nice to me,and I'm..I'm not used to that from guys.Most every single one of them hates me...I just...I can't help it.You're just so kind and sweet and every day I can't stop thinking about when I'll get to talk to you again....but now you'll probably hate me..I just know that you've been through alot if bad crap with relationships so.."

I WAS NEVER EXPECTING THIS.

WE LIVE 5,000 MILES FROM EACH OTHER.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT OF HER AS MY FRIEND, NOTHING BIGGER.

BUT I DON'T WANT TO CRUSH HER HEART OR ANYTHING.

I NEED SERIOUS HELP, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.

Needs more Gengar

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
I think we should discuss it via Private Messages, but, if you want, we can keep this on here.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
WE LIVE 5,000 MILES FROM EACH OTHER.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT OF HER AS MY FRIEND, NOTHING BIGGER.

Just kinda answered your own question there, pal. You tell her what you've told us. Of course, be nice about it and spare her feelings but giving her false hope that something might happen is worse than telling her you don't see her in that way. :/

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Also remember if he says this, said girl could go back to..... well, you get my point.

But still, I agree with the above user.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
tell her that you think she's swell, and if you think shes cute, tell her you think she's cute, but long distance relationships are too difficult for you, and reasons why you dont want to do a long distance.

also remind her that you don't think its weird or awkward or anything, she's still a cool girl and it would really really suck if this caused an issue between you two.

you wont crush your heart as long as you explain exactly how you feel exactly and say you still want to be buddies. this kind of stuff will happen to you multiple times in your life, and me saying that kind of stuff to guys (except telling them why i dont wanna) has usually made them understand... just kind of explain you're still interested in being friend and the fact that she likes you as more than a friend doesn't make her less of a friend to you :)

after reading your 1st topic, keep in mind she may or may not actually love you, she just NEEDS you. you need to be supportive and gentle and let her know that you need her too (i'm guessing this is a kind of mutual 'problems in my life' friendship, but hers are worse than yours?), so she won't fly off the handle and potentially hurt herself
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 16:30 by еcho »