Author Topic: Nostalgia Thread  (Read 50330 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sean and Gliscor

• Mulholland Fan
  • 8 - 9 / 30 / 8 - 9 / 26 - 27 / 20 - 21 / 24 - 25
    • View Profile
Re: Nostalgia Thread
« Reply #390 on: October 27, 2022, 08:42 »
Hello! I'm glad this topic exists.

Every so often I think of this place and come back to lurk and sometimes post. My account is now 15 years old... crazy. I was mainly known as pikapika333, or Itachi before having the current DN.

I turned 29 a couple of weeks ago. I joined this site as a 13 year old looking to prove himself to be the best at pokemon... in my first match I got absolutely smashed 6-0 by Raven. I had a long way to go so started to read the competitive battling blogs, and that taught me everything I know today. I even remember winning an epic shoddy battle tournament!

I wasn't ever hugely active on the forums but, I loved the IRC and chatting to folks on there... enigma, zangooseclaw, raven, Alex (can't remember username), lottie, mewz, dan and many many others. I hope you're all doing well in life and if you see this then do respond! I want to know how you're doing.
<Moxxi> Alex would still win
[22:11] <@Avalon> ^
[22:11] <@Avalon> wait

Offline Joeno

• WebMaster
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "It's only love, what is everyone so scared of?"
    • View Profile
    • PKMN.NET
Re: Nostalgia Thread
« Reply #391 on: October 28, 2022, 08:46 »
I wasn't ever hugely active on the forums but, I loved the IRC and chatting to folks on there... enigma, zangooseclaw, raven, Alex (can't remember username), lottie, mewz, dan and many many others. I hope you're all doing well in life and if you see this then do respond! I want to know how you're doing.

Join the Discord! A bunch of us are still hanging out in there. That goes for everyone looking to chat
Peter <3<3<3<3

Pong And Beyond - Playing through 1001 video games before we die...

P-O-K-accent-E Balls!