Pokémon Animé > Movies

Movies 1, 2 and 3 to get Australian Rerelease on DVD and Blu Ray

<< < (2/2)

Snowyday2:

--- Quote from: Angelic Lapras King on November 26, 2015, 15:14 ---Apparently not as I got my dispatch notice email today.

On another note, the latest Pokemon movie, Hoopa and the Clash of Ages, is also releasing on DVD the same day in Australia.

--- End quote ---

Same mine has been shipped and I can't get the DVD versions because it's not the same Region code as with Blu Ray

Angelic Lapras King:
If you look up your player's make and a region hack, you can very easily turn it into a region free DVD playing device by the click of a button combination. ;)

Got my blu ray about a week ago. It's a decent transfer with 2000 looking the best and 3 looking a bit rougher then the other 2, but if you're not too obsessed with picture quality being the up most best, its a good upgrade. The major downside however is all the Pikachu shorts are not on this edition (Which the distributor explained was a licensing issue.) and zero extras but if you want the main features looking their current best in Dub form, I say pick it up.

Angelic Lapras King:
Looks like America will be receiving the films again as well. Due for release on February 9th, there'll be a blu ray set containing the 3 movies as well as individual DVD releases of each movie. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version