Pokémon Games > Wireless Activities

Elite Four Member - Dragoncat

(1/3) > >>

kindtocrows:
(Still under construction, but all the information you need is there. I'm using Ghost types by the way. And my signature pokemon is Aegislash. Sorry for the lack-luster intro, I'm still working on that. By the way, could someone help me make a trainer sprite?)

Rules:

-> No more then two Dark Types may be used.

-> Format: Single Battle

-> Clauses:

-Sleep Clause - No more than one opposing Pokeon can be put to Sleep by one of your Pokemon at a time. If they use a move to put their own Pokemon to sleep, this does not activate Sleep Clause
-Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on their teams.
- Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, as well as the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not allowed.
- OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold.
- Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of causing an endless battle is disallowed.

-> I can only be re-battled once a day.

Banlist

Arceus
Blaziken (speed boost & mega only)
Darkrai
Deoxys (A & N formes)
Dialga
Giratina (both formes)
Gengarite
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kangaskhanite
Kyogre
Kyurem (White only)
Latios
Lucarionite
Lugia
Moody (Ability)
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin Sky
Talonflame (Gale Wings only)
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Information

-> Showdown Name: dragoncat
-> Ingame Availability: Soon
-> Availabilty: 6:30 PM - 3:30 AM GMT is usually when I'm available.

Wins:2                                          Lose:4

Winners:
Delicious_Scout
ShinyBlaziken2000

Delicious_Scout:
All right, I will be your first challenger and see how did you learn from us. I request feel tummy a battle the 10th of June of this very year at 19:00 GTM. I wish you a good game beforehand.

SirBlaziken:
Do you think we can try 6:30 server time today?

kindtocrows:

--- Quote from: ShinyBlaziken2000 on June 12, 2014, 15:49 ---Do you think we can try 6:30 server time today?

--- End quote ---

Don't see why not. See you then

SirBlaziken:
Nice game. For your team, may I suggest evolite dusclops or a prankster sableye? Both would be wonderful editions to your team by providing burn support for physical sweepers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version