Pokémon Games > Trades

Sun and Moon Trade Stand

<< < (5/5)

Captain Jigglypuff:
I'd like a Litten. Gender, natures, IVs, and moves don't matter. I just want one to train and breed. I could give you a Pheromosa if you have Sun. I also can breed you a Mareanie as well. No HA Pokémon as I have yet to find one.

Raphetty:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on December 13, 2016, 18:56 ---I'd like a Litten. Gender, natures, IVs, and moves don't matter. I just want one to train and breed. I could give you a Pheromosa if you have Sun. I also can breed you a Mareanie as well. No HA Pokémon as I have yet to find one.

--- End quote ---

Guess I was confused as you quoted my entire post, rather than just the bit at the bottom.

HA Pokémon are only found by SOS chaining. Sometimes it will be obvious if they have the HA, such as Vulpix summoning hail or Smeargle gaining/losing stats from Moody, other times you need to use a move like Entrainment or Skill Swap to find it.

But yes, a Pheromosa would be great.

Captain Jigglypuff:
Ok. I have an extra that I can give you

Shaymin:
Sun havers, I'm in need of assistance to fully complete my dex.

I need Necrozma and Buzzwole first and foremost. I'll send em straight back as I'm not looking to hang on to em. I also need  Silvally for dex filling as well (will be sent back)

sans the skeleton:

--- Quote from: Shaymin on December 25, 2016, 00:02 ---Sun havers, I'm in need of assistance to fully complete my dex.

I need Necrozma and Buzzwole first and foremost. I'll send em straight back as I'm not looking to hang on to em. I also need  Silvally for dex filling as well (will be sent back)

--- End quote ---

i have buzzwole, i can help you with that one at least!

richard i'll get back to you about the trade~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version