Misc > Role Play

[DISC] Been a While Since I've Done This Here

<< < (2/4) > >>

SirBlaziken:
I just want to know if everyone will be able to post a lot. I like it to be very active. If not, I'll wait.

Moon Chaser:
I'm interested, although I may not be able to post as often as I like due to college.

SirBlaziken:
So that's why you don't post much on Arcane Rivalry. My bad.

Private Delano Donut:

--- Quote from: ShinyBlaziken2000 on September 17, 2013, 21:44 ---So that's why you don't post much on Arcane Rivalry. My bad.

--- End quote ---
yes, it is amazing, some people have something to do outside of roleplay at the computer all day like studying and homework sorry </3

anyway i would probably be interested??? i do really appreciate being involved in a roleplay where the other characters meet with me fairly quickly and/or have an appropriate reaction to my character because really so far i havent found something like that shrug

Sunnii:
I am interest, I have been wanting to role play again for a while now. Its sad to see how quiet this site has gone! I might be able to get some others back if the role playing actually picks up and doesn't die!

But yes, I like the sound of this role play! And as long as people actually post and reply in it, I would be posting as much as possible!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version