Misc > Role Play

[DISC] Some Ideas yOOO [Interest Check] [Poll Added For Anonymous Voting]

<< < (2/3) > >>

The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA:
I know a bit about Warcraft lore, though not enough that I'd be able to make a great character in #2.

Honestly, #3 seems like an easier choice (although I know there are some here who are BIG fans of Homestuck). At least, it would have a higher chance of success. I guess we could go down the route of forming a group after encountering each other or what have you. You know, the "united against a common foe" thing.

Mr. Apple:
ive read some homestuck so i could maybe do that because TaLkInG lIkE tHiS iS aWeSoMe
i know nothing really about 2 and 3 sooo :P

sans the skeleton:
Yeah in either case there'll be this super detailed plot which may or may not be all revealed at once, depending on how it goes. Obviously each one has a different idea for a plot, but depending on what everyone's wanting on top of that it may change, which is why I'm not stating it /all/ right off because they may be influenced by it or think that it's not flexible, you know?

As for the game one, that sounds pretty cool. Maybe it's like an IRL.. version of Minecraft (Or, well, real life? eh.) Set after some sort of apocalypse and if people really want powers we can incorporate that, haha. Internet friends turned apocalypse buddies for a survival and end up with powers? Nuts. But also a little awesome if used right. In a survival setting more commonly seen 'useless' powers (Vocal Replication, night vision, entering someone's dreams all on their own for some examples) could add another facet to it too. People would have to work together and the like and it could be great, I have ideas already, yoooooo.

Heck it might not even be totally apocalyptic yet, maybe it's dystopian and people escaped into the forest that barely knew each other but then had to make houses and blah de blah. Might encourage older characters which is good.

The ideas from multiple ideas could be combined too - maybe we don't have to stop at apocalypse, or even go there. What if they'd started to discover powers but then somebody in the group accidentally pulls them into a game of some sort, and they have to defeat it to get out? Does that sound fun or bad?

OR yeah the apocalypse thing could be like... 2017 game of the year and it's so detailed ho yay but then they realise it's REALLY DETAILED when they get pulled inside of the game for some reason and can't get out unless they (objective here). Or maybe they can't get out for any foreseeable reason and they need to survive anyhoo.

Well judging by the responses #3 seems pretty popular (unsurprisingly, since superhero RPs have been a hit here for like, ever).

--- Quote from: ディック on September 29, 2013, 23:28 ---But would people take an existing TT member, or be a new recruit, or what? I think maybe having all members from all times would be a possibility (although completely out of continuity, but what the hey...)
--- End quote ---

I think for the RP, new recruits/ocs would be a good idea for #3, considering then it opens an infinite amount of possibilities. I think canons for it would also be fine (E.G someone playing one of the titans), as well. I've only really seen the animated series myself but if there's enough interest there could be characters that dimension hopped as this particular one was in crisis or something, but perhaps that might not be a popular option for some. But hey, T1M3/SP4C3 SH3N4N1G4NS F1X 3V3RYTH1NG MY PR3C1OUS.

(hehe sorry had to do that Terezi loves you all probably)

I mean I could theoretically do all three ideas but then I've got three topics to manage and stuff.

Private Delano Donut:

--- Quote from: Poison2007 on September 30, 2013, 15:15 ---As for the game one, that sounds pretty cool. Maybe it's like an IRL.. version of Minecraft (Or, well, real life? eh.) Set after some sort of apocalypse and if people really want powers we can incorporate that, haha. Internet friends turned apocalypse buddies for a survival and end up with powers? Nuts. But also a little awesome if used right. In a survival setting more commonly seen 'useless' powers (Vocal Replication, night vision, entering someone's dreams all on their own for some examples) could add another facet to it too. People would have to work together and the like and it could be great, I have ideas already, yoooooo.

Heck it might not even be totally apocalyptic yet, maybe it's dystopian and people escaped into the forest that barely knew each other but then had to make houses and blah de blah. Might encourage older characters which is good.

--- End quote ---

this right here is something id be majorly interested in

sans the skeleton:

--- Quote from: Private Delano Donut on September 30, 2013, 15:49 ---this right here is something id be majorly interested in

--- End quote ---

Right awesome 'cause I thought you were getting at something like that. I'd be mega interested in doing that too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version