Misc > Role Play

[DISC] Superhero X Pokemon RP

(1/4) > >>

MzLuluZombi:
So, a while ago I started an RP (can't remember how long, but it was long enough for it to be lost in a clean-up).  It was a PokeMorph role play with a twist; you was turned into a PokeMorph by a freak accident.  Some time after the accident, some of the PokeMorphs went rogue and used their new abilities to commit crimes and cause general anarchy.  Other PokeMorphs decided to fight against them to preserve the law and maintain peace, thus creating the Pokémon World's version of Superheroes VS Supervillains.

You got to play a Hero PokeMorph and had the option of creating a villain.  The idea was to have fun and be cheesy and whatnot since, well, superheroes.  Unfortunately it fell victim to the fate that befalls many RPs; it lost speed and died out.

It thought about this RP recently and thought about starting it up again, but I want to see how many people would be up for the RP and able to commit, i.e. not just stop posting when the going gets uuuuuuuuggggggghhhhh.  If there's enough people interested and willing to sign up, then I'd like to work together with developing plots, character subplots, anything to make sure the RP didn't die.

So is anyone interested in this type of RP?  Do you guys have suggestions or input?  =3

Legacy:
I remember this! I think I was a part of it way back when it was up as an Umbreon Pokemorph. I'd definitely be up for returning to this, although my writing may not initially be as good as it was so please be patient XP

MzLuluZombi:
I'm not too concerned about the writing in the RP save for grammar and spelling, so don't worry about it.  =3  My own has gone down a bit but it's not like an RP is like writing a high class novel.

I was thinking of adding origins as well as an option of what type of hero participants can be, so that you don't have to be a mutated human if you don't want to.  I have an idea for how to deal with villains, but I can't get ahead of myself yet.

NTN:
Did you make this before 2010? Because I made something like this then. It was called Pokemon: Destroy the Fuse Reactor or something like that.

MzLuluZombi:
I must have, or late 2010 / early 2011, since the earliest RPs are in 2011.  I didn't know about your one; mine was called "We're Just The Heroes" since it was also intended to be a humorous RP. =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version