Misc > Role Play

[Disc][Ad][P][PW] Interest Check on some idea

<< < (3/10) > >>

The Shrub Dragon:
hi i'm a little late but i'm here with interest also!!

preferred orbs would go psychic, grass, fairy, ground, normal

ninjacob555:
*hacker voice* im in
no but in all seriousness this sounds sick as heck.
my types would be Rock, Poison, Dragon, Electric, and Grass

E.C.A.M.B.S.:
It's been a while and I'm back now. I'm happy there's an RP open since Rping is one of the reasons I registered! I think I'll go for Grass, Poison, Dark, Flying, no particular order of preference really.

The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA:
I've been hoping someone would make a new RP. This one sounds like fun.
My type preferences are ((looks up list of types)): Dark, Bug, Fighting, Normal, Electric.

sans the skeleton:
Alright everyone, with the high amount of interest I'll be releasing a list of the suggested pokemon for each orb early. Sign up form will be edited into here tomorrow night; it just hasn't been fully written up yet. Profiles can be PM'd to me or posted into this topic - not into the new topic. That'll have its own post.

If you wish to change pokemon from the 'preset', be aware that ideally the pokemon you choose must not be a legend, needs to be able to evolve twice, and has the type as a primary type (with the exception of flying and any type which has fewer than 15 pokemon as primary, who can choose either type).

If you choose a pokemon that only evolves once, it'll take longer to evolve/grow more powerful. Moreso if the pokemon doesn't evolve at all, though you might start off at an advantage or a little stronger.

* Normal - Ditto
* Fire - Talonflame or any Fire Starter.
* Fighting - Timburr
* Water - Horsea
* Flying - Archen
* Grass - Budew
* Poison - Zubat
* Electric - Shinx
* Ground - Sandile
* Psychic - Ralts
* Rock - Larvitar
* Ice - Spheal
* Bug - Wurmple
* Dragon - Dratini