Misc > Role Play

PG Rule and YOU

<< < (2/13) > >>

Superficial Mycosis:

--- Quote from: Webby on February 23, 2009, 22:35 ---My only concern right now is romance RPs; is there a limit in romance for 3+?

--- End quote ---

like what?
i don't think a big sex scene would be apporpriate, no =P

Webby2:

--- Quote from: Xenite on February 24, 2009, 18:43 ---like what?
i don't think a big sex scene would be apporpriate, no =P

--- End quote ---

But I can't see anyone actually making a massive sex scene really, or even a sex related RP (GTA ones don't count because the aim of them is to get away from that sort of stuff).

I think mild romance should be allowed though, because that can be the basis for something though.

Ledyba:

--- Quote --- The next up from 3+ doesn't need to be 12+, necessarily, does it? Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying the rule should be changed, I just don't get why it's 3+ or 12+ considering there's eight numbers in between the two.
--- End quote ---

This is a policy thing, and I can't really talk for the admins.  Yeh, you'd argue I am doing here, but the first topic post is contributed by several sources.

--- Quote --- My only concern right now is romance RPs; is there a limit in romance for 3+? 
--- End quote ---

Again, using our wits I think we can safely say nearly anything is passable, with the expedition of anything sexual.

--- Quote --- i don't think a big sex scene would be appropriate, no =P
--- End quote ---

Hehe..Some would argue that because children are having children in some quarters, it doesn't matter.  But they're silly. Like you. <3

Pichu!!:
Okies, I guess this would be a good place to ask about this being cleared up. With the sex issue, how is it restricted? Because I was having a little look at a RP on here, and it was HEAVILY hinted at. Like, the characters did it but there was a time skip, but there was obvious motions leading up to it and everything. Is that ok? I was just wondering... xD

Ledyba:
I'd need to see a few examples.  Would you please show them to me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version