Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 338785 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3345 on: April 11, 2012, 17:23 »
Realised how selfish two of my best friends are, really hit home when I thought about it. Seriously.

One example; One of them knew a girl I liked wanted to ask me out, he discouraged her and told me weeks after she was over me so I couldn't ask her out. Want to know why? Because he likes the attention girls give him, he thinks every girl has a thing for him.

When I nearly got with someone, he would literally give her bad looks whenever he saw her, he would also drop homaphobic remarks about her friend, fully aware that he had come out as gay...

It's hard to imagine what's happening inside his head, he is honestly messed up. He even told me how he's going to get one of his female friends drunk on her birthday just so he can get her into bed.

So yeah... it looks like I'm going to the gym solo for a while, since I know he won't go by himself.

Offline sosije

• Iceduck Fan
  • So... How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: April 11, 2012, 18:16 »
I have absolutely nothing to do over spring break...

My neighbor died...

My neighbor's contest huskies died, too...

I'll never be able to understand what my parents are saying because they always speak a different language in front of me...

I just realized that three fourths of my friends have messed-up minds.

I might get a B+ in Social Studies... I didn't even know about a test because I had a band lesson. (Pull-out program at school)  :-[

My friends think that I'm not mature enough to be with them, and mind you I'm the only person there that doesn't talk about inappropriate content, etc.

I used to be the only guy-soprano in the choir, but I've been sick and allergies have been acting up, so I can't sing anymore... At this rate, I will probably be a baritone.

And i just realized that if you eat 9 Hershey Kisses, it is equivalent to 30-40% of your daily fat needed.

What did the mermaid... SEA... A MOVIE!
Oh, snap... messed it up...

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #3347 on: April 11, 2012, 22:13 »
no uni for me this year

Offline pokefin

• Rob Fan
  • Wiggle Wiggle Wriggler yeah !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: April 12, 2012, 00:56 »
At the moment a lot of things...

I barely have any friends
my only friend is a girl
my only friend is in birningham at the holidays
i get called gay at school because i rather hang out with girls
they then say i love her
i then make a smart assed comment on how i cant be gay and in love with a girl at the same time

all of this and ive only just started year 7!

Joy :dry:
  ^-^ Yay im a flying pink thing =-)

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: April 12, 2012, 01:09 »
wow the above post is depressing me on a number of levels

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline baths

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: April 12, 2012, 01:25 »
wow the above post is depressing me on a number of levels
i second on that aw

Trainer Dave

« Reply #3351 on: April 12, 2012, 12:29 »
Well, ain't this a rather sad thread to be reading in general...

At the moment a lot of things...

I barely have any friends
my only friend is a girl
my only friend is in birningham at the holidays
i get called gay at school because i rather hang out with girls
they then say i love her
i then make a smart assed comment on how i cant be gay and in love with a girl at the same time

all of this and ive only just started year 7!

Joy :dry:

Ah, year 7. Wasn't a particularly fun time in my life either. Just though you'd like to know that it gets better. That'll probably sound like rubbish from your position, but we've all been there.

Also, remember that at that age anything that people dislike or think is uncool is apparently 'gay', so don't give them the attention they want.

Given what you've told us about the guys at your school, I'm not surprised you're hanging around with girls. There's nothing wrong with that. But yeah, let them keep telling themselves that anyone spending time with the opposite gender MUST be homosexual. Y'know, because that's logical.

Although perhaps don't go around professing your love for people. That's not such a good idea. Best of luck!

Thought you could do with a little more support than sympathetic 'aww's :)

Offline pokefin

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: April 12, 2012, 13:58 »
Im not in love with her its just a rumor some idiots made up to annoy me.

But anyway thanks daedalus i really appricate it. Thinking about it in 20 years time when i have a good job and they are serving me in mac donalds we will see whos laughing then.

Trainer Dave

« Reply #3353 on: April 12, 2012, 14:48 »
Im not in love with her its just a rumor some idiots made up to annoy me.

But anyway thanks daedalus i really appricate it. Thinking about it in 20 years time when i have a good job and they are serving me in mac donalds we will see whos laughing then.
Ah, let idiots be idiots.

You know, the funny thing is, speaking from 10 years down the line - that's exactly what happens. Not even kidding there.

I even know someone who got fired from McDonald's for threatening the manager. Pleasant guy he was. He has a few kids now and lives off the state.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: April 12, 2012, 16:44 »
i like how yall think working in mcdonalds is a bad thing wow

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: April 12, 2012, 17:02 »
i like how yall think working in mcdonalds is a bad thing wow

Nah, it's worse than Burger King for work apparently =P

Pokefin, remember that the more you feed them (retaliate with words), the more they find it funny and a good thing to do unless you beat them into the ground with a shovel.  Heck, they only say you liek mudkips her because they are jealous that you have her as a friend. Though, it does always get better, as Daedalus said =)

Nothing to saddening for me to report on recently...but something will be posted here a week or so after I go back to school, because y'all know my life is hell sometimes.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: April 12, 2012, 17:26 »
thats funny bullseye!!!!! except not really because a job is a job is a job is a job
it doesnt matter where you get hired for work as long as youre getting paid for it

although gl getting a job when youre so picky about workin in fast food which you know isnt that bad

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Trainer Dave

« Reply #3357 on: April 12, 2012, 18:47 »
thats funny bullseye!!!!! except not really because a job is a job is a job is a job
it doesnt matter where you get hired for work as long as youre getting paid for it

although gl getting a job when youre so picky about workin in fast food which you know isnt that bad

Maybe not, but I doubt the longer-term career prospects in fast food are as good as those in other tracks.

There does come a point where most people want to do something more than flippin' burgers. While a job is a job, it's those stuck there for the rest of their lives that are more likely to lose out.

OVOxo

« Reply #3358 on: April 12, 2012, 19:15 »
I wish I was working at McDonalds. Income is income and the spending I do I could really do with some money coming in. It'd only be part time though =P

It comes to a point where it shouldn't matter where you work; you're never too good or too big for any job. That mentality won't get you far and won't get as much respect as you could achieve tbh.

But yeah; let's take this aside from this working thing. Pokefin; don't worry about it. We all go through crap at times at that age; when things develop with time you'll realise that it doesn't matter. Just let life take its twists and turns and try and look at it with a smile. It's the best thing to do really and get the best future for yourself that you believe you can! =]

(And now for what's saddening me... don't have anything I want to post. Just thought it'd be a decent reminder though...)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 19:36 by Caledfwlch »

Offline pokefin

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: April 12, 2012, 19:49 »
Like i said earlier thanks guys !

@sylar: i have nothing against people working at mac donalds i just used it to motivate myself to stop being mopey. K