Author Topic: This website is dead  (Read 15109 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
Re: This website is dead
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2016, 00:07 »
TBH the only reason i'm still around is because of savages like sylar and beth and poison

God bless these people.

aww, bless u as in genuinely bless cos i know theres a Southerner's "god bless you" which means something different. like i should have moved on from this place a long time ago after some Various Confabulations happened but its some of u little pipsqueak nerds that keep me checkin back every so often. gotta do my rounds in the pokemon baby daycare centre every so often n all that

I've just come back! With the new Sun/Moon i'm sure there's bound to be a massive rehaul and update!! :D

were getting an huge update where u pick what version ur getting which makes you either Team Sun or Team Moon on the forums. what happens is

- Team Moon can basically recreate our own butt in the forum software to "Moon" other members
- the team sun members upon seein our fine lookin posteriers can say "Sun.........i am disappoint"
- new avatars depending on what version you picked
- the moon ones avatars will be either the majoras mask moon or a butt, p much pokemon moon fans in a nutshell
- the sun ones will be that sun baby from teletubbies or the angry sun from mario 3, again, very representative of pokemon sun fans
- you know that running meter in mario 3? well the pokemon sun people have it but with Post instead and when they post a lot the the Full P Meter running noise plays and the angry sun avatar people can swooooooooop the sun down and destroy some of Team Moon's posts with extreme predujuice. i am gettin pokemon moon (im a butt obvs) so i hope everyone will destr oy lots of my posts spectaculkarly

i take my consultation fee in cheque or bacs transfer, tia
           

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2016, 00:58 »
- the sun ones will be that sun baby from teletubbies or the angry sun from mario 3, again, very representative of pokemon sun fans

As someone who chose sun over moon, I can confirm this.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2016, 17:57 »
Actually I prefer a dead forum to an alive one, for if it were alive my posts would get swamped with 100s of other posts and would never get noticed.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella

Offline SugarRushSylveon

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2017, 22:47 »
I knew this site was dead and I joined anyway because Name Rater is hilarious. :laugh:  :-[