Author Topic: New art thread for new(er) art  (Read 3236 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
New art thread for new(er) art
« on: November 09, 2018, 05:52 »
Welp, since I'm back, how about I show off some of the stuff I've done in the meantime? I'm not sure I can post it all here, so I'll post some as links, but let's go! From oldest to newest.

First, this one is so old it's on my old dA account. I'm not the happiest with it so it's going in the spoiler tags so I don't have to look at it. Still love this character to death though. I mean, I better, I've made two seperate cosplays of him...

Spoiler: show

This one is a quick chibi style sketch of my tiefling nobleman from a dnd campaign a while back. He's a lot of fun to play.

I'm gonna put this one as a link. This is my monster character for a story I made for an rp group, who kinda grew to become one of my main oc's now. He's gone through a couple designs now and I love him.

Warnings for trypophobia (I've been told he triggers that, thanks to clusters of eyes). Also he's shirtless, if that makes you at all uncomfortable. Just want to give fair warning.

And my last one, here's my other main oc, my modern wizard boi, being scared of something. Doesn't usually happen but I wanted to practice lighting and this seemed fun.

That's about it that I can show! Tell me what you think!
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.