Author Topic: Early Corocoro leaks today 6-7-14  (Read 3762 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: Early Corocoro leaks today 6-7-14
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 09:44 »
I'm hoping to get Mega Zangoose and Seviper as version exclusives, plus Mega Flygon and Milotic. Then all my Hoenn favourites will be extra awesome <3

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

MonsterMon64

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2014, 14:37 »
Opinions seem to be mixed over Mega Swampert. Personally, I can't hate it because it reminds me of a Megaman X boss (in a good way) I'm actually pretty cool with Swift Swim, except I kind of already have a Rain team (of sorts) on my Y version and don't wanna be redundant with my Alpha Sapphire team. That's why I'm hoping Hariyama gets a (decent) Mega Evolution (if any). I personally hope its stats go something like this, though I doubt it'll go exactly this way:

Attack: 140 (120 + 20)
Defense: 100 (60 + 40)
Sp.ATK: 40
Sp.DEF: 100 (60 + 40)
Speed: 50

Part of me wants Fighting/Steel, but I'm not sure if that'd be overkill, what with these stats backed with 144 base HP. As for the ability, I'm stumped on what would make more sense thematically (while still being useful) that it doesn't already have. Guess it depends on the end design, eh? (Would be nice if they made it so I didn't have to breed fo Bullet Punch either but then I want what's best for my immediate in-game Hariyama-bro)

*AHEM* Anyway, really digging the Order vs. Chaos theme the Magmas and Aquas seem to have going for them, in regards to their redesigns. Never mind how (even more) badass Archie looks now.

Quote from: Richard and Blaziken
Brendan and May look bad, and they should feel bad.
Not as fussed by the new May, but to be honest, I never liked Emerald Brendan, either, and this new Brendan's trying hard to be some sort of summer-friendly hybrid between the old and older. I'm just guessing we'll be able to get something equating to their Ruby & Sapphire clothes, but I could be wrong.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2014, 14:54 »
I feel like giving Hariyama 100 defenses and 144 HP would be way over the top, but I wouldn't mind an overly defensive Fighting type. Still, the Attack combined with huge defenses and HP would be too much, I think. I think something like this would be more likely:

Attack: 160 (120 + 40)
Defense: 80 (60 + 20)
Sp.ATK: 60 (40 + 20)
Sp.DEF: 80 (60 + 20)
Speed: 50

A Bulk Up set would be very nice on something like this. The Attack boost isn't enough to outdamage a Life orb set (LO barely does more), but the slight added bulk would make this decent with Bulk Up, or maybe RestTalk.

Just throwing my 2 cents in, haha. I wouldn't mind seeing a Mega Hariyama however it comes out! He's been unused for... 3 generations now! D:
Discord - richardblaziken

MonsterMon64

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2014, 15:12 »
^That actually sounds much more reasonable, haha. Not that anyone's running special on Hariyama, but I wouldn't put the Sp.ATK boost past Game Freak. Or an increase in Speed, but well, this is overall more ideal. 70 Speed would be too slow to KO things without getting hurt first, yet too fast to make full use of in Trick Room, right? (More of a Doubles man myself, see)

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2014, 15:16 »
Yeah, 70 Speed is one of the worst Speed tiers to have because of that. The only OU Pokemon with that Speed tier are Breloom and Bisharp, and they both run a priority move.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2014, 17:32 »
I got the best redesign though lbr

Also mega sceptile looks awesome!! Like webby said add in mega flygon, milotic and some mega version exclusives like ludicolo or shiftry.

Offline Joe_Pokemon2015- MEGA RAYQUAZA!

• Gen. Giratina: Leader of the Pokemon International Movement. Ternyata semuanya lupa negera Korea...
  • Joeno Fan
  • Giratina: Giygogagohgwooh! to QC for this avatar
    • View Profile
    • Check out my deviantART page! It has Pokemon!
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2014, 13:22 »
I hope Mega Swampert is stronger than Mega Blaziken. It's great that all three Hoenn starters have mega evolutions.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2014, 22:21 »
You know which Pokemon I think would look cool as a Mega? Cacturne and Claydol. I can see Cacturne becoming even bigger and more sinister with huge spikes up its arms. Claydol I picture as a huge statue that now has actual hands and not those weird rounded pointy things where the fingers launch beams and slamming its hand into the ground will produce Earthquake.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2014, 23:18 »
I also found a video showing Mega Sableye. It looked official and in the same style as the starters/Diancie video.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella