Author Topic: LF - Feebas  (Read 1693 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
LF - Feebas
« on: June 08, 2014, 11:34 »
Sadly I'm not in possession of a Feebas and I'd quite like to raise a Milotic for my team. I don't have anything particularly interesting to offer but if there's something that anyone needs in return for a Feebas then I'm open to discussion~

I'm OK with receiving any old Feebas because I can breed a competitive-worthy Milotic myself.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
Re: LF - Feebas
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 11:52 »
Abra with Magic Guard,
Venonat,
Swinub with Thick Fat,
Spheal,
Drilbur with Mold Breaker.

Any of these will make the deal for me. I can breed the Feebas you want as well.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 11:55 by Delicious_Scout »
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline aMartini607

• Bawse
  • Rob Fan
  • Come At Me Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 12:17 »
I have a 5 I.V. Modest Swift Swim(becomes Marvel Scale I believe) Feevas ready ready to go if you happen to have a Piplup, Turtwig, Treecko, Chikorita or Dewott of any Nature or ability :)
When you underestimate your opponent, you overestimate yourself.
3DS Friend Code(Feel free to add me! Just let me know you did so I can add you back)
4699-7517-6858 (Friend Safari is Ground with Phanpy, Marowak and Gastrodon)

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 19:04 »
Abra with Magic Guard,
Venonat,
Swinub with Thick Fat,
Spheal,
Drilbur with Mold Breaker.

Any of these will make the deal for me. I can breed the Feebas you want as well.

All I have of interest really is an Impish Immunity Gligar with IVs of 31/31/31/x/31/31 - I've been lazy with breeding and I've been getting rid of all my old breeding fodder.

I have a 5 I.V. Modest Swift Swim(becomes Marvel Scale I believe) Feevas ready ready to go if you happen to have a Piplup, Turtwig, Treecko, Chikorita or Dewott of any Nature or ability :)

I've got a few Dewott lying around, though sadly that's all I have in the way of starters that you're looking for. :S

Edit: but I did just receive a Treecko in a Wonder Trade so I'll be able to breed that and trade one off to you :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 20:28 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 19:07 »
All I have of interest really is an Impish Immunity Gligar with IVs of 31/31/31/x/31/31 - I've been lazy with breeding and I've been getting rid of all my old breeding fodder.

I've got a few Dewott lying around, though sadly that's all I have in the way of starters that you're looking for. :S

Well, that was one of my projects that I was going to make. I like it very much, so... how do you want your Feebas?
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 19:08 »
If the trade with scout doesn't pan out, I'll standby with a feebas.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline aMartini607

• Bawse
  • Rob Fan
  • Come At Me Bro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 22:35 »
If you don't go with me for the Feebas keep in mind those starters as I'll be happy to help you with whatever for those, I just really want all of the starters especially Treecko for AS >:)
When you underestimate your opponent, you overestimate yourself.
3DS Friend Code(Feel free to add me! Just let me know you did so I can add you back)
4699-7517-6858 (Friend Safari is Ground with Phanpy, Marowak and Gastrodon)